hair problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
My hair keeps growing back fast I don't wanna haircut because the barber keep pushing my hairline back my mom doesn't want me to grow dreads:camby:

A

Atiya

Lol i've always wanted to grow dreads but what scares me is if I ever want my hair to be back to normal I'd have to cut it all off.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Tell your old man to cut it for you. Growing up my old man used to cut my brothers hair. He used to give them fade soon all their home boys would line up.

Even your home boys could do it for you..

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Tell your old man to cut it for you. Growing up my old man used to cut my brothers hair. He used to give them fade soon all their home boys would line up.

Even your home boys could do it for you..
Last time my old man touched my hair I was getting clowned 2 week in school:francis:

A friend of mine who's balding has been cutting his own hair (0 level, of course) for over a decade. He uses the bathroom mirror + small handheld one and in about 10 minutes he's done. Didn't give a cent to a barber for 10+ years nor asked anyone else to cut it for him. :ehh: On the flip side, hair (regardless of all the costs that come with it) >>>> baldness. Poor guy used to feel depressed when he first noticed he was losing his hair. :meleshame:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I've only went to a barber once in my life, my mother and father would cut my hair, we had only two styles, small on the sides and curly on the top, or shaved.

My last shave was back in April, I've taken like 4 hair cuts in the last 3 years. :mjswag:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Relax sxb, no Somali guy I know combs backwards so your hairline ain't even that bad anyway

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Relax sxb, no Somali guy I know combs backwards so your hairline ain't even that bad anyway
It doesn't look bad now but when I cut my hair line get pushed way back:francis:Lining up is a :francis:I need it but it pushes my hairline back:francis:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
My dad used to cut my hair until.I turned 16. Looking back at my childhood pictures, it was bleak times. Odeyga made me look like an orphan from a Yugoslavian refugee camp. :mjcry:

I cut my own hair, if you can take the 'you missed a bit there' for the first week:mjcry::mjcry:I advise you do that, I just cut it all, no shape nothing like that

I used to give myself fade cuts with my bathroom mirror and a small handheld one. I thought my lines were on point, but looking back at it :eminemdamn:

When I was a kid they used to drag me to the barbershop shit felt like going to the dentist , :mjcry:
But there is no need for me to go to the barbershop now , 'cause i'm bald now
:damedamn:

:mjpls:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Lol i've always wanted to grow dreads but what scares me is if I ever want my hair to be back to normal I'd have to cut it all off.
Yeah that disease is pretty common in UK, many of them want to be Jamaican growing up.

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
First time I heard my barbar asking "so, when did you start losing hair"?
I knew it was inevitable, but didn't expect to start this soon.:ohlord:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending