Hair Care for Coily hair inbetween the edges of lvl 3 and the start of lvl 4.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
Im tired of having dry hair and shrinkage is crazy it goes to my mouth but shrinks to around a little past half an inch

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
You can stretch your curls when it’s dry to avoid shrinkage.

Use a leave in conditioner and argan oil when your hair is wet after using your shampoo & regular conditioner.

Watch curly hair routines on YouTube.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Thank you for the advice, I just want my hair to stay downish and hyrdarated not going up randomly and dry mid day. Any further advice would be greatly appreciated

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Update: I still have problems with my hair drying out mid day, anyone have any tips or like give me a run down of their routine

CABDULWALI XASAN.

I am bro and what the hell man mid day my hair is looking absolutely terrible it just sticks up like its electrocuted I use conditioner and leavin conditioner too Pls help bros Im lowkey thinking of buzzing but thats not good cuz then ill be looking like Yakub

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I am bro and what the hell man mid day my hair is looking absolutely terrible it just sticks up like its electrocuted I use conditioner and leavin conditioner too Pls help bros Im lowkey thinking of buzzing but thats not good cuz then ill be looking like Yakub
Do you leave the house with your hair still wet/damp? It’s probably sticking up because you touch it when it’s wet which causes frizz. Don’t touch it after using a leave in + oil. Buy a hairdryer diffuser to dry your hair before you leave the house.

Best advice is too cut it. You look more like a man. Get like a shorter haircut with mini curls. Not a peanut cut.
Also don't go bald fade get like a 0.5 minimum, so it's not haram. Cut it every month or so and you'll be good. It takes 0 maintenance other than the morning brush and you'll be good for the day.
1707951921445.png

Do you leave the house with your hair still wet/damp? It’s probably sticking up because you touch it when it’s wet which causes frizz. Don’t touch it after using a leave in + oil. Buy a hairdryer diffuser to dry your hair before you leave the house.
This is a man we are talking about. Hair diffuser kulaha. :ftw9nwa:. just cut it bro.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It only looks good when it's naturally jileec, this brother is clearly not blessed with such. Just cut it bro and gymmax and you'll still pull and save time and lacaag.
No. Long hair looks good with 3c/4a hair too. He just needs to learn how to take care of it

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Look I just need some quick products to use in less then 5 minutes I dont even use a Mothers beanie to coverr my hair

Trending