Haile Selassie statue unveiled at AU Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only possible because the Bantu's of Africa have a fetish for the man

Anyhow who cares they can build a million statues for the filth

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They made him way taller than he was in real life.
Haile-Selassies-State-Visit-to-Canada-1967-Tadias-Mag-cover.jpg

:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
His tyranny brought down one of the longest reigning dynasties in the world. He was beyond incompetent.

He fought the Italians and libertated his country and he worked for his country.
I respect that, at least he wasn't a low IQ like Siyad Barre who destroyed Somalia with his tyrannic regime in the end.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He fought the Italians and libertated his country and he worked for his country.
I respect that, at least he wasn't a low IQ like Siyad Barre who destroyed Somalia with his tyrannic regime in the end.
He actually got karbaashed by Italians. Ethiopia became an Italian colony for 11 years while he collected ceyr in London council housing.
:chrisfreshhah:

Wait, doesn't Xabeshis hate him:mugshotman:

@xabashi @tesfey67n and the tigranyan dude,
How do you feel about this and how is Haile Sellasie legacy in Ethiopia?

He is a controversial figure in Ethiopia. There are millions who love him and also hate him but when it comes to his contribution to the organization of African union, I think almost all Ethiopians agree that he had a great contribution for uniting the then two factions and bringing them together in Ethiopia and making Addis Ababa the seat. Even Meles Zenawi recognized this fact. Since the statue is made by AU and inside the AU head quarters, there should be not so much problem for Ethiopians because it is all about his contribution to Africa which no Ethiopian denies.

Wait, doesn't Xabeshis hate him:mugshotman:

@xabashi @tesfey67n and the tigranyan dude,
How do you feel about this and how is Haile Sellasie legacy in Ethiopia?

Only the Amhara, Gurage and sellouts from the central region of Oromia like this stool.

He was not a great leader in anyway, an embarrassment if you ask me. Who runs from their nation while outsiders are invading and hiding under your masters protection? The man was a coward. No guts, no manhood no strength, nothing.

Your people will learn the very reason why you folks eat raw meat :)

Ok, I have heard this fairy tail like for 1000 times. We are in 21st century, how come you are still stuck in 15 century? Wake up it is time to develop and catch up with the rest of the world. We all have no time to destroy and smash while the world is developing faster than light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts