HAGstramdaus and CC Xalweeyste on the same side

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Don't try to disavow yourself from CC who you supported for a long time and personally backed fiercely to be the next President of Somalia. Here you are once again exposed for the filthy munafiqad that you truly are.

View attachment 29703

I am glad Malyun did a U turn, you just have to look at number of dislikes for that video which is more then any other video she has put out, again she has exposed herself for what she truly is, nothing more then a product of a debased treacherous lineage.

I feel for her because I can imagine the onslaught she got for the previous video were you can see her honesty but as always when you come from a debased lineage and your weak in mind, you end up caving in to their whims.

I am already hearing her YouTube career is over, not only for insulting the largest clan in Somalia, but also insulting many other Daroods who are against this scandalous treacherous move, it's game over for her.

Every single one of you is being exposed one by one, I have never been more happier seeing the munafiq's come out of their cave, I already knew you guys, but now the rest of the naive Somalis also know.

"again she has exposed herself for what she truly is, nothing more then a product of a debased treacherous lineage."

:mjhaps:

Alright boys, no more funny posts from mr Inquisitive:pachah1:

We the Reer Biciidyahans would advice you to shut down your computer and say the shahadah, because...

YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE

I'M GONNA KILL YOU :mugshotman:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
"again she has exposed herself for what she truly is, nothing more then a product of a debased treacherous lineage."

We the Reer Biciidyahans would advice you to shut down your computer and say the shahadah, because...

Yet last week he said:

"She says when people ask her what she is, she responds reer-bicidyaan instead of Majerteen we all know why she does this. @Charlamagne"

"She said she doesn't refer to herself as MJ when people ask her but as reer-biciyaan, she is doing this in order to distance herself from the disgusting support for this shameless action of Farmaajo coming from the usual fitnah riddled bermuda triangle that suddenly turned into supporters upon masses everywhere like the true treacherous malignant cancer they have always been"

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...nd-farmaajo-should-be-removed-by-force.30058/

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Yet last week he said:

"She says when people ask her what she is, she responds reer-bicidyaan instead of Majerteen we all know why she does this. @Charlamagne"

"She said she doesn't refer to herself as MJ when people ask her but as reer-biciyaan, she is doing this in order to distance herself from the disgusting support for this shameless action of Farmaajo coming from the usual fitnah riddled bermuda triangle that suddenly turned into supporters upon masses everywhere like the true treacherous malignant cancer they have always been"

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...nd-farmaajo-should-be-removed-by-force.30058/

And this is the same nigga that calls mjs snakes...

And this is the same nigga that calls mjs snakes...

I was naive for overestimating the will power of a slave to be free from his master, but time and time again history is a great proof that when the chips fall, people go back to their lineage even if that lineage is a fictitiously produced one as is the case with the whole of MJ which is really a loose confederacy with none of the groups being related, even Madows/Bantu's are part of it.

The famous Hitler quote came to mind that if you tell a people a lie so much (we are all MJ and thus related) even those that are not, begin to believe it, hence my comments of debased lineage was referring to this fictitious lineage reer bermuda has imposed on all the other groups, not against those true reer bicidyahaan lineage that has nothing to do with mahamoud saleeban in every aspect of Somali culture.

When in the end of times the rocks and trees begin to speak out "there is a Jew hiding behind me oh Muslim come kill him" it becomes a conundrum because we know those Ashkenazi Khazarian white mafia's have not a single drop of Hebrew blood in them as proven by a major DNA study done by one of their own, but because they collectively ascribe themselves to being Jews a century after converting to the religion around the 8th century, even the almighty refers to them as such.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Why are u mentioning me, you son of a hg maid?

Listen you little peace of dog shit, you're a weird little shit who cries about mj And writes essays of pure shit, you're at the bottom of the food chain with ur broke ass state, which is why u are angry little shit

Little weirdo keeping files of ppl n shit.
:bell:

Ps I'll always see you for what u r a low caste, red lipped, crooked eye son of xaar, you and ur ppl are shitstain to Somalia, and u know it and u hate those who want to do good, now get of my dick you little shit.
And the django dog barks again:lolbron:....horta i thought you were chained in some langaab hut or whatever your mj superiors keep their slaves at.

an mj naagos threatening to kill:drakelaugh::deadrose:

Last edited:
And the django dog barks again:lolbron:....horta i thought you were chained in some langaab hut or whatever your mj superiors keep their slaves at.

Mrs calaacal, you again

:ulyin: I knew I hit some nerves that day, but I don't keep files mate lol.

:russ:I bet u though let me get back at him now.

:trumpsmirk: l

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I was naive for overestimating the will power of a slave to be free from his master, but time and time again history is a great proof that when the chips fall, people go back to their lineage even if that lineage is a fictitiously produced one as is the case with the whole of MJ which is really a loose confederacy with none of the groups being related, even Madows/Bantu's are part of it.

The famous Hitler quote came to mind that if you tell a people a lie so much (we are all MJ and thus related) even those that are not, begin to believe it, hence my comments of debased lineage was referring to this fictitious lineage reer bermuda has imposed on all the other groups, not against those true reer bicidyahaan lineage that has nothing to do with mahamoud saleeban in every aspect of Somali culture.

When in the end of times the rocks and trees begin to speak out "there is a Jew hiding behind me oh Muslim come kill him" it becomes a conundrum because we know those Ashkenazi Khazarian white mafia's have not a single drop of Hebrew blood in them as proven by a major DNA study done by one of their own, but because they collectively ascribe themselves to being Jews a century after converting to the religion around the 8th century, even the almighty refers to them as such.

You remind of me of those cowardly habaryars that talk shit about qabiils on youtube while covering their faces with niqab like the true cowards they are.

You praised Mama Malyuun (only because she was against farmaajo and kheyre) and had the audacity to tag me for your attack against mjs. Now that she has changed her mind, all of a sudden her whole lineage is "this and that". You are a munaafiq, dirty two faced liar just like your adeer Mahad Salad is. Just like you pretented to support Malyuun , he is pretending to care about Qalbi Dhagax.

It was only yesterday you tagged me in that malyuun thread pretending to be cool with RBs and yet here you are insulting my whole lineage, oh the irony. Yahuud futomadow.

You're nothing but a filthy qabiilist, mooryaan futomadow with no manners whatsoever. The worst of the worst, munaaqif backstabbing . Keep calaacaling and writing essays you faggit. What a fucking loser:draketf: Who the f*ck are you waryaa, wallaahi im laughing at this fool. Nin rag hadaad tahay im visiting UK this winter banaanka isa soo dhig.

Gbyallmeans

You remind of me of those cowardly habaryars that talk shit about qabiils on youtube while covering their faces with niqab like the true cowards they are.

You praised Mama Malyuun (only because she was against farmaajo and kheyre) and had the audacity to tag me for your attack against mjs. Now that she has changed her mind, all of a sudden her whole lineage is "this and that". You are a munaafiq, dirty two faced liar just like your adeer Mahad Salad is. Just like you pretented to support Malyuun , he is pretending to care about Qalbi Dhagax.

It was only yesterday you tagged me in that malyuun thread pretending to be cool with RBs and yet here you are insulting my whole lineage, oh the irony. Yahuud futomadow.

You're nothing but a filthy qabiilist, mooryaan futomadow with no manners whatsoever. The worst of the worst, munaaqif backstabbing . Keep calaacaling and writing essays you faggit. What a fucking loser:draketf: Who the f*ck are you waryaa, wallaahi im laughing at this fool. Nin rag hadaad tahay im visiting UK this winter banaanka isa soo dhig.

This she-dog is about to get fits, @XamarCade call the ambulance cause another Inquisitive_ victim is about to choke on its darood tears of calacaal.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug

an mj naagos threatening to kill:drakelaugh::deadrose:

Naagos kulahaa, you must be a comedian. I'm from a lineage that is known for killing gaalos. They're reer biciidyahans.

Even your adeer Dahir Alasow said only mjs that can fight are Cumar Maxamuuds and Reer Biciidyahans.

But what do you know, horey usii soyo :nahgirl:

Bbbbut all mjs are cowards they're all fulays look at me im so brave:susp:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Yet last week he said:

Are not RB, MJ? I was told they're a Cumar Maxamuud subclan.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Naagos kulahaa, you must be a comedian. I'm from a lineage that is known for killing gaalos. They're reer biciidyahans.

Even your adeer Dahir Alasow said only mjs that can fight are Cumar Maxamuuds and Reer Biciidyahans.

Don't ever take these people serious. Their whole lands are either under Amisom guardianship and Al Shabab reign of terror, but MJ are the pussies.

Gbyallmeans

another unkown langaab within naago mj's showing off its punic muscles,waryaa WAKE THE f*ck UP YOU STILL AN MJ! a pathetic cowardly naag debauched mj and nothing else.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Oh forgive me, dear censored Master Shaolin Monk. Please don't obliterate my sorry MJ ass.
Haye abtiyow wiil fariid nothing personal when my pupils get out line all they need a good old whack from the switch infact all s need it its in their nature:manny::leon:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
another unkown langaab with naago mj's showing iff its punic muscles,waryaa WAKE THE f*ck UP YOU STILL AN MJ! a pathetic cowardly naag debauched mj and nothing else.

Kkkkkkk alright big boy, we're all naagos and you're so "brave":chrisfreshhah: Let me guess, you're from a clan that is stronger than america right:mjlol: Caqli dameer waaxid, albaabka waakaas:nahgirl:

Who the f*ck are you waryaa, wallaahi im laughing at this fool. Nin rag hadaad tahay im visiting UK this winter banaanka isa soo dhig.

Doqon foqol doqon the entire post went above your head, so when Malyun said she didn't refer to herself as an MJ was she committing blasphemy to you? why do you think she distanced herself from it initially ? reflect on that you xayawaan.

I regard her as the AA semi woke people, one day they distance themselves from their masters calling themselves African's, then the next day, they are back on that American shit, just like you are.

Much of the people fighting like slaves on the ground are from your people protecting those cowards they fictitiously believe they have relations with, your men have been shipped upon masses to die in conflicts they had no business fighting on the front-lines, whilst locally your regarded as peasant nuisance slaves, that's the legacy of your people on the ground.

As for your petty threats, had I neither feared Allah nor had so much to loose in life, I would have taken you up on that offer and violently murdered you in under 1 minute with my bare hands you malnourished punk.

Status
Not open for further replies.