HAG elders unilaterally declare elections

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Another week, another communique.

This time they also discussed the delay regarding the appointment of a PM, supposed HAG civil servants and SNA personnel "unfairly" relieved from their positions, Banadir's secondary education test results, etc.

If you're going to keep track of their meetings, don't bother. The real power brokers behind the scene is Madasha and Islow the Security Minister. These odayaal are just lip service to the community, waa uun "mar i maqla". They aren't the traditional leaders either, my own nabadoon speaks out against them when they discuss politics.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

Xasan Sheekh's new hairline has gone back again :kanyehmm: Farmaajo giving everyone stress

I could be in the club at 3am surrounded by beautiful women and all i can think about is will this nigga hold elections on time :mjkkk:

Good. cheese boy ain't got no darood to call on this time, like nephew msb, doubt his four ilmo adeers will stick it out when the bullets start flying. it'll be a peace of cake for beesha hawiye, we only ask yall deal with cheese boy, and maybe his laangaab qabiil if you're feeling extra vengeful. leave the rest of darod in xamar alone. :ufdup:
edit: you can can karbaash dhulos if bush blood don't satisfy yall.

Good. cheese boy ain't got no darood to call on this time, like nephew msb, doubt his four ilmo adeers will stick it out when the bullets start flying. it'll be a peace of cake for beesha hawiye, we only ask yall deal with cheese boy, and maybe his laangaab qabiil if you're feeling extra vengeful. leave the rest of darod in xamar alone. :ufdup:
Had to sneak that edit in I see Mr Slave to God knows how many countries.

Saxib you know what happened last time you said that. :mjlol::pachah1:. If bullets start flying I ask my cagdheer cousins to leave and not make the mistake they made during the civil war. Mx will sure as hell leave before the first bullet. God help the daroods left there.

Saxib you know what happened last time you said that. :mjlol::pachah1:. If bullets start flying I ask my cagdheer cousins to leave and not make the mistake they made during the civil war. Mx will sure as hell leave before the first bullet. God help the daroods left there.
:what1:
what mistake?

my uncle jees was battling out with all of hawiye while he only had less than a thousand men and in XAMAR. meanwhile nephew siyaad ran faster than Usain bolt despite having all the tanks and warplanes because marehan are useless. and when he hid in Gedo thinking he was going to be save, he wasn't. one of my adeers from kenya had to come in and fly him out. we saved nephew siyaad.

:what1:
what mistake?

my uncle jees was battling out with all of hawiye while he only had less than a thousand men and in XAMAR. meanwhile nephew siyaad ran faster than Usain bolt despite having all the tanks and warplanes because marehan are useless. and when he hid in Gedo thinking he was going to be save, he wasn't. one of my adeers from kenya had to come in and fly him out. we saved nephew siyaad.

Saxib when hawiye chimped out in Xamar. The ogaden and Mj who stayed behind thinking aideed won't karbaash them suffered the most. They thought only mx were gonna get killed, too bad for them. Your uncle jees was allied with the hotos who are you lying to. If mx gets ousted again, you should leave with us. Msb refused to massacre the hotos and left everything intact. In fact, he didn't wanna massacre the hotos but still wanted to sit at the kursi. We got the oday out forcefully. He left a lot of weapons in xamar. That's when aideed who ran away came back to mogadishu.

Saxib when hawiye chimped out in Xamar. The ogaden and Mj who stayed behind thinking aideed won't karbaash them suffered the most. They thought only mx were gonna get killed, too bad for them. Your uncle jees was allied with the hotos who are you lying to. If mx gets ousted again, you should leave with us. Msb refused to massacre the hotos and left everything intact. In fact, he didn't wanna massacre the hotos but still wanted to sit at the kursi. We got the oday out forcefully. He left a lot of weapons in xamar. That's when aideed who ran away came back to mogadishu.
leave with us?:drakewtf:
nigga you will be lucky if i don't join the chase buun party in xamar.:mjlol:
USC and SPM fought in xamar and afgooye, we didn't run like y'all did.

leave with us?:drakewtf:
nigga you will be lucky if i don't join the chase buun party in xamar.:mjlol:
USC and SPM fought in xamar and afgooye, we didn't run like y'all did.

Fact remains ogaden civilians were massacred in xamar. You were dumb enough to stay. You thought you could ally against mx with hotos. If there is a chase buun party in xamar, it will be against your buun clan. Mx civilians all left when msb left. We are ready to run away any time now too. Just stay, once they find no mx, they will massacre you again.

Fact remains ogaden civilians were massacred in xamar. You were dumb enough to stay. You thought you could ally against mx with hotos. If there is a chase buun party in xamar, it will be against your buun clan. Mx civilians all left when msb left. We are ready to run away any time now too. Just stay, once they find no mx, they will massacre you again.
running ain't saved msb tho did it? :heh:

Trending