HAG dulmi continues as Luul and Macalin Maclow fail to get justice😔

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

Remember the fake crocodile tears by HAG political leaders for Ikraam Tahliil? Now a Sheekhaal pregnant lady murdered in cold blood by her HG husband and an innocent Baadi cadd Macalin killed by an HG student all evade justice.

Somalia will forever be cursed due to dulmi!!
Well yeah it’s Somalia things like this happen in a corrupt country

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Sad wallahi. He should of been executed already.

Reer Banaadir need to learn a thing or two from Reer Baidoa. Any time a killer is caught red handed in Baidoa there is a swift execution after a day or two.

mohamedismail

Where in KGS does AS control? My understanding is that anything between Xamar and Baidoa is in AS control whereas Baidoa to Ethiopia is in Ethiopian control
They control the Baadiyo regions. Out of the whole of KGS only 4 degmos out of 18 degmos are under Shabaab.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Horta why they are protecting someone like him? I don't get the appeal of ruining ones reputation for some criminal or fucked up person.

They control the Baadiyo regions. Out of the whole of KGS only 4 degmos out of 18 degmos are under Shabaab.
Out of the 18 districts you say they only control 4 but which 4 is it? From what I’m seeing on Wikipedia Bakool has 6 districts Bay has 6 districts which means Lower Shabelle should have 6 districts. But on Wikipedia it shows Lower Shabelle having 19 districts lol so what’s that about?
IMG_1286.jpeg

mohamedismail

Out of the 18 districts you say they only control 4 but which 4 is it? From what I’m seeing on Wikipedia Bakool has 6 districts Bay has 6 districts which means Lower Shabelle should have 6 districts. But on Wikipedia it shows Lower Shabelle having 19 districts lol so what’s that about?
View attachment 316718
The 4 districts they control are 2 in Bakool and 2 in Lower shabeele .
Bakool
1) Rabdhuure
2) Tiyeeglow

Sh Hoose
1) Sablaale
2) Kurtunwaarey.

As for Shabeelada hoose it only has 7 official district's. The rest named there are unofficial and not recognised by sws or FGS as districts.

1) Baraawe
2) Afgooye
3)Qoryooley
4) Sablaale
5) Kurtunwaarey
6)Wanlaweyn
7) Marka Cadey

So Baay has 5 districts not 6, Bakool has 5 aswell. And Shabeelada hoose has 7.

So I made a mistake it is only 17 districts in the region.

The 4 districts they control are 2 in Bakool and 2 in Lower shabeele .
Bakool
1) Rabdhuure
2) Tiyeeglow

Sh Hoose
1) Sablaale
2) Kurtunwaarey.

As for Shabeelada hoose it only has 7 official district's. The rest named there are unofficial and not recognised by sws or FGS as districts.

1) Baraawe
2) Afgooye
3)Qoryooley
4) Sablaale
5) Kurtunwaarey
6)Wanlaweyn
7) Marka Cadey

So Baay has 5 districts not 6, Bakool has 5 aswell. And Shabeelada hoose has 7.

So I made a mistake it is only 17 districts in the region.
I see that’s interesting . I had no idea Bay was AS free. All this time I thought it was AS heartlands lol

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1708332418685.jpg

He will appear in Banaadir Regional Court on wednesday. He will be sentenced to death ofc.

Like I've been saying the family will get justice in due time insha allah.

The family should of just buried her if they havent already tbh a month+ in a mortuary fridge is crazy

Trending