Had one night with this tunisian ty now shes on my nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling my lil bro and my cuzzys about this arab ting i smashed an dashed.
So obvs the mandem wanna pree the ting so i unblocked her so they can rate ygm.
Within five minutes of her being unblocked she sends me this message should i reply? Or should i just block her again the ting is on my dick but ngl im not feeling her. (Her uck was terrible) View attachment 40083
kkk smash one more time if the pussy good and tell her to f*ck off.

wars

Inhermouth
Karma is bullshit bro why should we belive in that?
Am i hindows bludd?
@Jerome in the house @Geeljire sanbuur, if someone beliefs in karma then they also must believe in the reincarnation theory, since karma and reincarnation are a twin beliefs.

For example in Hinduism, they belief that what you have done in your other life is carried through your soul and follows you to the next life which is fine. That is if your belief is Hinduism et al. But we are muslims and we beg to differ, so why should we belief in karma?

@Jerome in the house @Geeljire sanbuur, if someone beliefs in karma then they also must believe in the reincarnation theory, since karma and reincarnation are a twin beliefs.

For example in Hinduism, they belief that what you have done in your other life is carried through your soul and follows you to the next life which is fine. That is if your belief is Hinduism et al. But we are muslims and we beg to differ, so why should we belief in karma?
Alie fam maybe jerome is secretly practicing hinduisim.
Is there something you want to tell us jerome?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts