hablooda waan nacaay walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're talking like this now then count yourself lucky cause if any of those chicks said yes you would of been a slave now and wouldn't be allowed to come online.

Halal in the streets, haraam in the sheets :lolbron:

IMG_7655.GIF

wasakh

If you're talking like this now then count yourself lucky cause if any of those chicks said yes you would of been a slave now and wouldn't be allowed to come online.
wa wareey so this cyborg dude must be a nasty character if you of all people are calling him out :ohhh: cyberborg you'll never get a woman!

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wa wareey so this cyborg dude must be a nasty character if you of all people are calling him out :ohhh: cyberborg you'll never get a woman!
Nah I don't think he's a nasty character if he is then he's not as bad as me Alhamdulillah I'm the worst when it comes to dealing with these entitled receptacles and I have no problem getting es

i spoke to over 10 for marriage and they all said no or have big demands that is not possible to fulfill I have a job I can provide for a family i am quran Hafiz i am chaste i don't use cigarette alcohol drugs i fear allah i stay in shape and i am not a ugly person i give up yesterday one said no to me after 1 month of speaking every night they put me in depression now i will just ask my parents to bring me a cousin from the bush rejection from over 10 wallahi I can get a arab woman before I speak to 10 of them

please someone find me one reasonable i can talk to online
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk that is because you are built like a Thai tranny and probably have a nightmare bidaar:francis:
If you was a big hench gorilla like me no xaliimo would reject you. As a matter of fact I will get myself a 2nd young xalimo beauty soon inshallah :rejoice:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
i spoke to over 10 for marriage and they all said no or have big demands that is not possible to fulfill I have a job I can provide for a family i am quran Hafiz i am chaste i don't use cigarette alcohol drugs i fear allah i stay in shape and i am not a ugly person i give up yesterday one said no to me after 1 month of speaking every night they put me in depression now i will just ask my parents to bring me a cousin from the bush rejection from over 10 wallahi I can get a arab woman before I speak to 10 of them

Walaalo I'm very sorry and I'm glad you are a man enough to search for a woman yourself. That said, after the 4th rejection you should have probably asked your parents to do the work for you.

From your description you are not lacking but something in your asking for marriage approach was lacking especially since a girl you spoke to for a month said no. If I was with a man for a month and I really liked him I would say yes to marrying him. I'm really not sure why a sloppy female would talk to a man for a month just to reject him unless she was a or only thought of you as a friend.

Ask your parents to do the work for you. Individuals of the highest caliber typically have their parents do the work so they don't end up with a saqajaan

Bro you have too step ur game up, dont give women so much of ur time and they will run after you.

I would recommend you read the book
"How to be a 3% man" by Corey Wayne.

I have only read it once and my game have improved so much

I locked it up and it seems quite good actually. Any other books or resources you recommend walaal. My shuukansi game has been quite weak this year walla. Help a dry brother out, värsta öknen här :feedme:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I locked it up and it seems quite good actually. Any other books or resources you recommend walaal. My shuukansi game has been quite weak this year walla. Help a dry brother out, värsta öknen här :feedme:
There are many infield videos on YT that shows you step by step on how to pick up girls. Approaching many random girls with the aim of just flirting with them helps you get more familiar with women. books can be helpful but you can only understand women thru experience.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Walaalo I'm very sorry and I'm glad you are a man enough to search for a woman yourself. That said, after the 4th rejection you should have probably asked your parents to do the work for you.

From your description you are not lacking but something in your asking for marriage approach was lacking especially since a girl you spoke to for a month said no. If I was with a man for a month and I really liked him I would say yes to marrying him. I'm really not sure why a sloppy female would talk to a man for a month just to reject him unless she was a or only thought of you as a friend.

Ask your parents to do the work for you. Individuals of the highest caliber typically have their parents do the work so they don't end up with a saqajaan
This video is gold to understand females, den är ganska lång men fett värt och se hela
"The art of seduction by Robert Green" är rätt så bra.

Based Zeus är bra på youtube

Sxb its pretty easy getting married, your game must be weak af. Don't treat them nicely. Marriage is such a bad decision in this day and age anyways. Work+kids+nagging wife+no time for hobbies. No thanks. I'll kill myself before i get married. :idontlike:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:snoop:

Sxb where is your pride?

Do you not have geeljire DNA running through you? How are you gonna get depressed over females rejecting you?
Walaahi waa wax cajiib.
New age niggas
Fuckers on somalispot always be saying ashy abdis ain't about this ashy abdis ain't about that , they say niggas ain't putting in no work . Yall niggas ain' know shit shut the f*ck up.
:whoa::whew:
is daji warya :whoa: a little bit of lotion goes a long way :ufdup:
:wow::idontlike:

Maybe it's your personality? I am just wondering why they are rejecting you? Do they ever tell you why? Don't worry there's someone out there for you who will love you for the way you are, so don't give up.

Tbqh it really depends on how you look.

Somali girls are pretty superficial.

If you are 6'1 and over
Have timo jileec
Are Marin or darker
Dress nice
Broad shoulders/ at least a masculine physique
Have an ok face

You WILL have many many beautiful Somali girls willing to chase after you. It's really that simple.

But if you are not, they can be awfully cruel in rejecting guys.

That explains the high divorce rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending