hablooda waan nacaay walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't these ppl remember this guy's posts :russ: Are they forreal genuinely wondering what's wrong with him?

OP, make the next ten an Arab, blease. Walhamdulilah.
I used to think he was trolling until I found he was't. Then I suspected he was out there trying to entrap idiots.
Then I realized he lived in Europe, where they tolerate his kind.

Arabs see him as a .:mjlol: no way he wouldn't be rejected by every single one of them.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Xalimos say they want a wadaad but they really want a bad boy so maha? :mjpls:

Bruh wallahi they just want someone to fk it up like how he used to before he calmed down:russ:
Just tell them you used to live the kudhufo kadhaqaaq lifestyle until you were splashed with zamzam water:mjhaps:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
i spoke to over 10 for marriage and they all said no or have big demands that is not possible to fulfill I have a job I can provide for a family i am quran Hafiz i am chaste i don't use cigarette alcohol drugs i fear allah i stay in shape and i am not a ugly person i give up yesterday one said no to me after 1 month of speaking every night they put me in depression now i will just ask my parents to bring me a cousin from the bush rejection from over 10 wallahi I can get a arab woman before I speak to 10 of them

please someone find me one reasonable i can talk to online

Sxb make sure your family knows you are looking, they usually should have good contacts on other families looking.

Try #MGTOW it releases a lot of stress. You just need to look at things from another perspective.

Maybe you don't need them, like, at all. In this age and time, this is the way.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
OP you gotta step up your game cause women like players, alpha males who are social dominances and treat them like crap. You don't even have to waste your time in order to get to know the girl better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Tbqh it really depends on how you look.

Somali girls are pretty superficial.

If you are 6'1 and over
Have timo jileec
Are Marin or darker
Dress nice
Broad shoulders/ at least a masculine physique
Have an ok face

You WILL have many many beautiful Somali girls willing to chase after you. It's really that simple.

But if you are not, they can be awfully cruel in rejecting guys.

Oh yeah this is def me

tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
I used to think he was trolling until I found he was't. Then I suspected he was out there trying to entrap idiots.
Then I realized he lived in Europe, where they tolerate his kind.

Arabs see him as a .:mjlol: no way he wouldn't be rejected by every single one of them.
Here's a couple minutes of Oppo research on how this fella talks:
divorce and paganism and homosexuality become celebrated no voice of reason anymore are the women here divorced or plan to be divorcr??? the divorced are animals u will never find quiet loyal obedient wife divorce the males will do anything for this kind of female, wife who doesn't talk back and who cleans, the quality of the wife is not good now, no man will want to divorce the best wife, cleaning taking care of kids pleasing the husband cooking being quiet and soft spoken is 90%. 10% is the looks. only the bad woman is divorced never the wife who is loyal, only the loud one who talk back and don't make any food and punish the husband with no relief for no reason
you can marry anyone you like if he is a practising muslim. but the men own the women, we are the protectors of women, they must listen to us, this is in the sahih hadith and in the Quran if you can't respect that, don't claim islam. also it's 2way street somali men are called "somali men are trash" on social media, i never seen somali man showing off his white or arab wife, he hides his woman, but the girls want to show off their men on youtube, they do it to make somali men angry your husband is not a trophy
hopefully i will never have to do it and it's only to be used for extreme circumstances...

here would be my reason... refusing to cook or clean or take care of kids, doing anything that interferes with wife duties, using bad words, refusing sex, going outside alone without mahram, refusing to pray, any disobedience which is not reasonable, if disobedience happens more than 10 times lightly beating will become divorce

, disobedience is ok for some minor things like finishing watching tv show but I want to watch something, only extreme cases
atheists think it's only ok to lightly beat disobedient kids, but not disobedient wife, no consistency
i would like to capture a female oromo slave during war in kilinka shanaad, there is some small conflicts going on now, for relief and for household duties.

would anyone else do this?
should there be another set of plates and forks for her use in the kitchen if i decide my wife must do this for me, I have a feeling this is kuufaar sexual act but the ulema have touched this issue and said it's not forbidden but preferable not to do it

This is probably his pitch to these 10 women :russ::
my only expectations are food always ready, house is always clean, kids are taken care of and i am provided relief when i want. very easy expectations

what does the female expect from her husband?????? i see u give the brothers a very hard time tell us your expectations so we can see if u r being unreasonable or not
I suspect he's on the autism spectrum tbh :farmajoyaab:

Honestly, how do you guys struggle taming Halimos?

Seriously if you are an average faarax in every category possible it ain't even that hard :manny:

Here's a couple minutes of Oppo research on how this fella talks:

This is probably his pitch to these 10 women :russ::

I suspect he's on the autism spectrum tbh :farmajoyaab:
:heh::heh:Surely he's smart enough to have some filter when he's courting women. Why don't we ask him?:mjkkk:

Waryaa @Cyberborg how do you do ur shukaansi? What did you discuss with them?

The best person is the one that learns from the mistakes of others and therefore never gets the chance to make those mistakes himself. (preventative approach - incredibly few people)

The second best person the one that learns from the single mistake he makes quickly. (minority)

In third position is the one that needs to make the same mistakes a few times to learn from it. (majority of the people)

But then you have a special category of dumb, deaf and blind that will never learn despite making the same mistakes 1000's times, the OP falls into this category.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Well if your expectations of a wife are that they are probably running away

Also did you meet these 10 girls F2F or was it online?

Reality is that you need to approach more and talk to more girls it's not haram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending