hablooda waan nacaay walahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i spoke to over 10 for marriage and they all said no or have big demands that is not possible to fulfill I have a job I can provide for a family i am quran Hafiz i am chaste i don't use cigarette alcohol drugs i fear allah i stay in shape and i am not a ugly person i give up yesterday one said no to me after 1 month of speaking every night they put me in depression now i will just ask my parents to bring me a cousin from the bush rejection from over 10 wallahi I can get a arab woman before I speak to 10 of them

please someone find me one reasonable i can talk to online

Hey don't be so hard on yourself, finding the right person isn't easy and rarely happens overnight. Focus on personal care & increasing your confidence and don't be afraid to let family, friends & community members know you're searching for someone.

:snoop:

Sxb where is your pride?

Do you not have geeljire DNA running through you? How are you gonna get depressed over females rejecting you?
Walaahi waa wax cajiib.

Fuckers on somalispot always be saying ashy abdis ain't about this ashy abdis ain't about that , they say niggas ain't putting in no work . Yall niggas ain' know shit shut the f*ck up.

@:333 will step up to and fill the vacuum sxb don't loose up, and if that doesn't workout then go to Thailand or phillipine to get a imported wife
Is this what I get for playing nice?
chloe.gif

Your signature :jcoleno:

Niyow sidan isu dhaam. Feeling sorry for yourself is not productive. Be a go-getter. Focus on your strengths and work on your shortcomings. Find what makes you unique and have confidence.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
i spoke to over 10 for marriage and they all said no or have big demands that is not possible to fulfill I have a job I can provide for a family i am quran Hafiz i am chaste i don't use cigarette alcohol drugs i fear allah i stay in shape and i am not a ugly person i give up yesterday one said no to me after 1 month of speaking every night they put me in depression now i will just ask my parents to bring me a cousin from the bush rejection from over 10 wallahi I can get a arab woman before I speak to 10 of them

please someone find me one reasonable i can talk to online

You're problem is that you hate an entire gender because 10 said that they would not marry you at this time for whatever reason.

Life is rejection. You need to get thicker skin.

From the way you type I can tell that you come across as a socially awkward type irl.
When you talk to women don't show any signs of desperation.
Remember nice guys finish last.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I just realized why there's 2456332257 different posts about western raised Somali women. :yloezpe:

Many men here are reeling from the pain of rejection by a Somali girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.