Habeshis own all the elite clubs in ATL while we drive trucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We can't do it though, it's haram.

These Habeshis wine and dine with the latest rappers and celebrities in the ATL scene.

Poor Somali is driving his truck coast to coast while catching syphilis while multitasking and getting tickets
hqdefault.jpg

Meanwhile the Habeshi is up to this

:bell::ohlord::ohlord:

These Habeshis wine and dine with the latest rappers and celebrities in the ATL scene.

Poor Somali is driving his truck coast to coast while catching syphilis while multitasking and getting tickets
hqdefault.jpg

Somalis who drive the trucks are hard workers with decent jobs, and they support their families inside states and back home. Plz don't encourage the youth to that life style of partying with rappers and gangsters. That life style is very corrupted with drugs, haram sex, dirty money, aids and they would not end well especially some of those rappers are gays secretly.

hqdefault.jpg

Sxb the somalis in Angola and Sa are balling! People get arrested if they look at them in the eye

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Great thread.

You should submit these substantial findings to social studies related organizations, i'm sure they'd appreciate your hard work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're probably the only one who appreciates my thought provoking and incredible intellectual stimulating topics.

People like @madamelioness has ostracized me as a complete lunacy and devoid of morals

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Coz they don't trust anyone and bring people from Somalia illegally. The Somali business men are respected sxb I live in Luanda the government does not want immigrants taking jobs

You live where ? Luanda, Angola? You must be kidding us ! Are you serious.

waraabe

Your superior
What's so good about owning clubs?

Next you will be telling us that xabashis own more strip clubs then Somalis :camby:

@Canuck can u find me any girl that wants to marry african prince? I want to come to the west

I don't know any singles since I live in remote area, but ask your relatives and try marriage websites. I heard two girls of our acquaintances married to guys in Somalia/Uganda. But the guys were hard workers and hold degrees.

Trust me bro, if owning clubs was halal there would be tons of Somali owned clubs, if u own ur own truck u can take home an average 2500$ a week in the US

I don't know any singles since I live in remote area, but ask your relatives and try marriage websites. I heard two girls of our acquaintances married to guys in Somalia/Uganda. But the guys were hard workers and hold degrees.
I don't have a degree but Im rdy to offer 6 digits meher to the lucky woman and she should allow me to have more than one wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending