Habesha guy says Somali girls live for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over here, faaraxs are going through xabesha and eriterian chicks. So who's to say the opposite is not happening?
Because xabasha chicks are hot( sometimes would seem hotter than somali females since they don't cover) whilst their men are short and have nothing a somali man doesn't. There's no competition.

Last edited:
I have never in my life seen or heard of a Somali female - Habesha male pairing. Only the inverse and only in the West. Do Somalis and Habeshas in general even inter-marry in Ethiopia? Srs question
:hmm:

No, it's only Somali guys that go after PAHG (I was formerly a member of "Team PAHG", but I reverted back to my abayo macaans).

Habesha girls usually get their dose of "injera wraps" elsewhere.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Delusion. We only want REAL SOMALI MEN. We want to have Somali children.
Kaalay naaya, if im not mistaken i think i havs seen you countless times saying Somali men arent your type and dated only one etc.
caadi iska dhig islaanta

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Things have changed since you've last been here. Hanna is a reformed girl now.
Walahi i cant believe the astounding flipfloping of some folks here, its terrifying.
religions, genders, race etc gets changed freauently like they change their kastuumo.
I cant even know which is which.
@Kaleel we need tags so each poster can tag reminders on the other posters.

N

nadia

I really dont know why somali girls were triggered by his comments he was clearly trolling no one checks for somali girls apart from somali guys

It only takes one habashi guy to make xalimos go from "Somali men ain't shit" to "Us somali girls only have eyes for our somali kingz" :mjlaugh:

God bless our patriotic women :mjkkk:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Look, if you want to date Habeshas, it's cool with me.

But, when a nigga says that you(Somali chicks) 'live' for habesha guys and you click LIKE, you're a waahidun.

N

nadia

So are the somali guys out there wilding.
most muslims engage in some sort of haram relationships anyway, so it wouldn't shock me.
no as in habesha guys having a thing for muslim girls, most non muslim guys do weirdly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts