Habboon TV SHOW

Gudoomiyaha-Aqalka-Sare

TODAY HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

There is this new Somali TV show/serie called ''Habboon'', that I do really recommend. It's so nice made with editing, filming, sound, effects, etc. Also a verry good story and deep meaning to it which makes it even more better. :D

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I was watching it couple days ago with my aunt, I usually loose interest in Somali based jacayl drama but this Haboon show had my full attention.:banderas:

The story,the scenes, the acting and Mogdishu scenery were all top notch, I honestly recommend everyone to check this show.

Waryaa @Woke1.4rm.Shibis, this show puts your town as a free capital city of a country.

It never crossed to visit that town but after watching this show and enjoying the beauties in it, I might pay a short visit there if I am able to afford a security details during my stay there, lol.

I was watching it couple days ago with my aunt, I usually loose interest in Somali based jacayl drama but this Haboon show had my full attention.

The story,the scenes, the acting and Mogdishu scenery were all top notch, I honestly recommend everyone to check this show.

Waryaa @Woke1.4rm.Shibis, this show puts your town as a terror free capital city of a country.

It never crossed to visit that town but after watching this show and enjoying the beauties in it, I might pay a short visit there if I am able to afford a security details during my stay there, lol.

Astaan tv is top notch entertainment channel for somali standards.
I want to get on t.v for their pool tournament
So dhawoow landheer , this is your city we are very welcoming ppl . just dont go to certain places in xamar and you wont need security .
We got alot of puntlanders visiting everyday day , they even travel outside xamar to visit the famous abaay dhaxan beach

If you bring your cousins

@Pwyneth Galtrow and @Vanessa I'll be your tour guide .

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Astaan tv is top notch entertainment channel for somali standards.
I want to get on t.v for their pool tournament
So dhawoow landheer , this is your city we are very welcoming ppl . just dont go to certain places in xamar and you wont need security .
We got alot of puntlanders visiting everyday day , they even travel outside xamar to visit the famous abaay dhaxan beach

If you bring your cousins

@Pwyneth Galtrow and @Vanessa I'll be your tour guide .
Walahi Astaan TV has my subscription for eternity, Mogadishu is way ahead of other regions in each and every sector by a decade at least, this includes entertainment, business and politics.

Damn,I don't mean to be a self hater but I wish I was from Mogdishu and not from Puntlad.:mjcry:

Walahi Astaan TV has my subscription for eternity, Mogadishu is way ahead of other regions in each and every sector by a decade at least, this includes entertainment, business and politics.

Damn,I don't mean to be a self hater but I wish I was from Mogdishu and not from Puntlad.:mjcry:

Idk why some reer puntland sold their plot of lands in abdi aziiz district . Plots there are soo expensive now .

I'm planning on constructing a lounge/pool hall in the near future , I hope you can come and visit and support a. Bruddah bussines

Trending

Latest posts