Habashis and the Kaaba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading through a few hadiths on signs before the end and I came across this:

"Zul-Suwayqatayn from Al-Habasha ( Abyssinia or Ethiopia) will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah (cover). It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe."

This won't happen until there are few or no Muslims left, they won't even be able to defend the Kaaba. But it does make you wonder about the future of Somalia. As one brother put it on an ummah forum:

"I'm from Somalia and my people and the Ethiopians don't get along that well, and everytime I hear this Hadith I weep in shame, since the Somalis are the sheild that is holding Ethiopia from the Kabba, this makes me even more angrier."

Currently we as a nation are being balkanised, Ethiopia's influence runs deep in almost all parts and they are succeeding in dividing us. If they were to attack the south for example tomorrow would the other Somali regions come to their aid? I highly doubt it. It's sad wallahi.

Anyway I'm just trying to kill time until the game, have a great day folks.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It would be ridiculous for Ethiopia to attack the south when they already own the entire nation.

S

Shamis

We had a covering of the Ka'ba on display in our school - its just some black cloth with gold thread and they change it every year or so. No big deal - this is a fake hadith methinks:zhqjlmx:

It would be ridiculous for Ethiopia to attack the south when they already own the entire nation.

Like I said this was an example, their influence runs deep so there is no need. But if they ever did take it that far we know other Somalis would just stand by.

We had a covering of the Ka'ba on display in our school - its just some black cloth with gold thread and they change it every year or so. No big deal - this is a fake hadith methinks:zhqjlmx:

Yeah they change it every so often and it's not fake. It's not about its physical worth it's the Kaaba. Imagine someone attacked the vatican. It'd cause outrage, even war if it happened today. Welcome back btw :) It's been a while Shamis

S

Shamis

I don't think the Ka'ba had a covering in the early period of Islam. As for attacking the Ka'ba, the Ethiopians would have to have swallowed up all of Somalia and Djibouti for this to be feasible - they're halfway there thanks to our idiotic, unpatriotic leadership.

Thanks for the welcome back my friend, good to see you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts