Habasha claims to be more purely cushitic than Somalis

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
So I came across this reddit post and this Habasha user claimed habashas are more pure than Somalis, and claimed we are heavly mixed with nilotics. Now i dont really know who is purely cushitic or not but one thing for sure is Habashas are the most mixed group in the horn. Their name literly means mulatto in Arabic so the Cap is strong with this one.

Nafiso Qalanjo

I thought these niggas were semetic. Im suprised to learn that they even identify as cushitic

Last edited:
6608C7C5-6B98-4BCC-9DB2-52909045849B.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

We look like we have more nilotic blood though as we are taller and darker
The whole notion that these Habashas are lighter than Somalis is a myth. There are dhuxul habashas, and cad cad habashas like Somalis.

Ethiopia's Tigray leader confirms firing missiles at Eritrea

Also Somalis dont inherit anything nilotic. Somalis are average in height, our skin color varies, and we dont have Madow hair, so I dont understand how we are ''more Nilotic''. In what way? Im not seeing it

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
The delusion is strong with this one. And when did Amharas start claiming Cushites :westbrookwtf:

β€˜Habeshas are the second best representation of Cushites’:mjlol::dead::dead:

1606161599166.gif

The whole notion that these Habashas are lighter than Somalis is a myth. There are dhuxul habashas, and cad cad habashas like Somalis.

Ethiopia's Tigray leader confirms firing missiles at Eritrea's Tigray leader confirms firing missiles at Eritrea

Also Somalis dont inherit anything nilotic. Somalis are average in height, our skin color varies, and we dont have Madow hair, so I dont understand how we are ''more Nilotic''. In what way? Im not seeing it
No it's true they are lighter on average, much more eurasian in them. Plus take some pics of somali refugees they're not exactly light

Nafiso Qalanjo

Nafiso Qalanjo

No it's true they are lighter on average, much more eurasian in them. Plus take some pics of somali refugees they're not exactly light
You think that because Ethiopians promote light skinned Habashas as their representatives of Ethiopia. Regular habashas are light skinned. They are brown skinned like us.

High lander Habasha villagers
Hiking in the Gheralta Mountains of Ethiopia

Somali refugees
Kenya, Somalia reach agreement with UN agency on dignified return of  refugees | | UN News

What is the difference?

You think that because Ethiopians promote light skinned Habashas as their representatives of Ethiopia. Regular habashas are light skinned. They are brown skinned like us.

High lander Habasha villagers
Hiking in the Gheralta Mountains of Ethiopia

Somali refugees
Kenya, Somalia reach agreement with UN agency on dignified return of  refugees | | UN News

What is the difference?
im talking on average, I've seen plenty of habeshas and plenty of somalis, I'm not talking about all of ethiopia its too diverse to classify them into one look but the average person who is a habesha is lighter than the average somali. Not dusty ones in villages vs somali refugees

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So I came across this reddit post and this Habasha user claimed habashas are more pure than Somalis, and claimed we are heavly mixed with nilotics. Now i dont really know who is purely cushitic or not but one thing for sure is Habashas are the most mixed group in the horn. Their name literly means mulatto in Arabic so the Cap is strong with this one.
He probably saw his gf got a train ran by ruthless and careless Geeljires , that's why he's venting his frustration out lol
But nonetheless,
kids don't eat raw meat for your own safety , you are at higher risk for tapeworms entangling inside your brain.

Fadlan Naftaada Ka Taxadir , Iskana Ilaali Cunista Hililbka Ceyriin Iyo Halista Gooryaan-ta Maskaxeed ay leedahay

Trending