Habaryar walks inside of LCBO (gamro store) with her head up high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I was walking home from school with my Jamaican friend and I saw a whole grown habaryar with a jilbab going inside LCBO.
:shookgabre::shookgabre::faysalwtf: It was so embarrassing wallahi although my friend didn't see.

I'm not the type to judge anyone for their problems but why go inside of a gamro store with a whole damn jilbab? :mahubowtf: Inshallah her addiction stops

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Today I was walking home from school with my Jamaican friend and I saw a whole grown habaryar with a jilbab going inside LCBO.
:shookgabre::shookgabre::faysalwtf: It was so embarrassing wallahi although my friend didn't see.

I'm not the type to judge anyone for their problems but why go inside of a gamro store with a whole damn jilbab? :mahubowtf: Inshallah her addiction stops

She probably was buying tampons

Stop being judgemental :bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Inside of a store called "Liquor Control Board of Ontario"?
:hmm:

Why do you assume that we live in god forsaken Canada?

Do you know a store named 0-14? See! You wouldn’t know that. You could’ve assumed it was a place females buy vibrators but it isn’t

Why do you assume that we live in god forsaken Canada?

Do you know a store named 0-14? See! You wouldn’t know that. You could’ve assumed it was a place females buy vibrators but it isn’t
I mentioned that it was a gamro store. If you read the post you would've known
:duck:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Maybe she thought it was the corner store.

But then again it's Canada, you guys drink henny like its zamzam water.

I heard on weddings the bride and the groom have to pass cups of henny to the elders like its shaah.:russ::lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think I despise an alcoholic person more than I despise a dh.ilo. At least with a dh.ilo u go in with the knowledge the ordeal will last a few minutes albeit nasty exchange of bodily fluids. But with alcohol u consume inordinate amount of liquid that makes your brain go away and suddenly u lose your dignity. I wish I was a serial killer of drunkards, kill them while they are drunk and when they wake up sober, they are in the grave.

Dont these shops sell anythibg else? There is one next to my house I go there once a week. Its closest shop to me to top up my electricity and gas. So if you see me go there you wiukd assume I was buyingvas well. Or maybe they were lost and asking for directions:manny:

Maybe she needed the bathroom or maybe she was gal-Canada and didn't know what LCBO is? Don't assume things.

What did I assume? I literally just stated what I saw.

Only one assuming here is you :duck:
:what1:

:umwhat:
I see you're tryna get a plat thread though :denzelnigga:

You're too innocent. I have been seeing that happen everytime by both old men and hoyooyinka, especially since I moved back to Toronto. Not only did I see it in public but in a shisha spot, I saw 5-7 garoobs in a group drinking Budweiser. I posted this picture online many years ago on a different forum but the moderators deleted it because many people complained about it even though I blurred their faces. I have been saying this for years but no one believed me. I only see them go to LCBO since 2008, never The Beer Store. Expect many to go to marijuana stores when it becomes legal in 3 weeks where they will consume edibles like brownies or who knows even home made xalwa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending