HabarGidir Empire 1991-2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.Stone

Defeating the American military waar niinkuu muu waashadey ? i think they were only 5 soldiers who killed hundreds of somalis, and 4 eventually got killed and one escaped how is that defeating the American military as a whole wtf :mindblown:

In Black-hawk Down the movie which mbutu looking extra were you?
That movie got me mad as hell bro..brothers can't even shoot an ak47 str8, what's up with that? I'm like them niggas ain't somalis.. Pfft.. Who the hell are they fooling:yacadiim:..

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
That movie got me mad as hell bro..brothers can't even shoot an ak47 str8, what's up with that? I'm like them niggas ain't somalis.. Pfft.. Who the hell are they fooling:yacadiim:..

Public outrage from Somalis was so high, not about the movie but about the non-Somali cast speaking some type of gibberish. They had to change things up for Captain Philips.

Last edited:
Public outrage from Somalis was so high, not about the movie but about the non-Somali cast speaking some type of gibberish. They had to change things up Captain Philips.
Just don't add insult to injury... Don't be subtle as a snake...nahmean.

paragon

Just don't add insult to injury... Don't be subtle as a snake...nahmean.

I'm keeping it real. They did not care about exploitation in a Hollywood movie. They cared about authenticity aka don't let AAs or Congolese play us. :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
I'm keeping it real. They did not care about exploitation in a Hollywood movie. They cared about authenticity aka don't let AAs or Congolese play us. :chrisfreshhah:

im pretty sure Somalis deliberately refused being in the movie as an act of protest

except for the one cab driver at the beginning that was a CIA spy pin pointing Aideed's location

paragon

im pretty sure Somalis deliberately refused being in the movie as an act of protest

except for the one cab driver at the beginning that was a CIA spy pin pointing Aideed's location

I'm just messing with you.They legitimately boycotted it. The Pirate movie, they weren't so adamant on. Wallahi I never saw it.siilaanyolaugh I was equally against it. I saved my pocket money. :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts