Habar Gidir Clan threatens war over being evicted from public land in Mogadishu

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
why do somalis enjoy anarchy? is it in our blood:ayaanswag:though I don’t think they should be evicted, maybe an agreement can be made

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Habar gidir straight xooged the south of muqdisho and said we're not leaving lol who does that? Isaaq like habar gidir though they see them as allies well use to I don't know anymore though

They fought urban and soft ass farming clans while bringing their nomadic soldier base from galgaduud and that's why they won even their @bidenkulaha accepted this theory. HG cant fight other nomads in a desert theater and only fight in urban settings. Even your habar awal pussy ass urban clan uses HJ as cannon fodder for desert warfare and saw the outcome in goojacade when your HY isnt helping.

What is the back story? Legally, under the Common Law, squatters on public land / property have rights to the land provided they have resided on the land for a lengthy period, have been maintaining it, paying taxes, and used it as their primary residence; the law is different if used for commercial use. Instead of evicting squatters, local gov't ought to offer them land to build, providing assistance in construction, licencing, permits etc, or alternative properties to reside.

There old men have no shame, and are going about the issue the wrong way.

Why are they all speaking reer Mudug dialect?

Postscript:
Is that last fellow, but one, the drugs kingpin in Lower Shabelle?

I don't think Somalia has laws that allow squatting and rightfully so. This is a huge nightmare in America where thieves break into people's houses and then declare squatter's rights.

Somali land is either public land, tribal land or individual land, that's it.

Federal Member States need to find a way to build state owned houses, and make people pay rent and then later on, have the option to purchase those houses. They need to tear down all those jiingads and all government land needs to be returned. The entire country will end up looking like a huge flavella, if this squatter and jiingad crisis isn't dealt with.
You have the Evil intension of giving houses to rer Mohamed Zubair and Majerteen, and genociding and displacing the other clans in Kismaayo like the apartheid state of Isreal, wan kula socona, maybe @Abaq is a neav midgan,yes men.

You have the Evil intension of giving houses to rer Mohamed Zubair and Majerteen, and genociding and displacing the other clans in Kismaayo like the apartheid state of Isreal, wan kula socona, maybe @Abaq is a neav midgan,yes men.

I have the very good intention of removing squatters from land they do not own, yes.

Qofki ad ka dheertihiin ka booda, wa la isxininyo taban meesha Kismaayo ah

Your warlord uncle, Huuraale saan baa loo galay already.

vince-carter-vince.gif

Let's take a trip down memory lane!

Sickens me how Somali qabils operate like gangsters. HG tribe could have went to Somali government and asked for alternatives like payment plans ect that the qabil can contribute to ect. They’re United enough to fight and cause havoc but not United enough to come together and come up with a more civilized plan.

Truth of the matter is that those squatters might even be living on lands belonging to other people as well. The government has to clear the land, although I’m saddened that the government haven’t thought of alternatives for this people. I’m both sadden for them but lowly annoyed at elder HG and I’m annoyed at HSM for not thinking of ways to better house these people or find alternatives although I fully back his vision of making sure that people that don’t own or aren’t renting the land aren’t just squatting everywhere.

Imagine being grown men in their 60s and 70s thinking it’s acceptable for a whole group to leave their toolo in Mudug or Galgaduud or wherever they’re from and squat In lands belonging to others. As much as I do feel for the squatters, I’m more disgusted by the reaction of their elders who think they can fight HSM for doing something he really should have done a long time ago.

Many have lost their lands and what HSM and gov should do is now find the owners, get the squatters who are living in others rightful lands maybe a payment plan ect and the same for government lands but maybe subsidize it. Get those yapping elders do band together and raise money for their folks.

You can’t live on stolen land and be loud and strong about it. It’s the audacity for me.

Imagine being grown men in their 60s and 70s thinking it’s acceptable for a whole group to leave their toolo in Mudug or Galgaduud or wherever they’re from and squat In lands belonging to others. As much as I do feel for the squatters, I’m more disgusted by the reaction of their elders who think they can fight HSM for doing something he really should have done a long time ago.

Many non Hawiyes have lost their lands and what HSM and gov should do is now find the owners, get the squatters who are living in others rightful lands maybe a payment plan ect and the same for government lands but maybe subsidize it. Get those yapping elders do band together and raise money for their folks.

You can’t live on stolen land and be loud and strong about it. It’s the audacity for me.

I don’t condone squatting and I do hear your point but this current government is not working on people’s behalf. They are trying to sell of these gov owned lands to private investors who hail from various qabiil. Not that long ago they tried buying an MCH. They even kicked out the ill, weak and vulnerable patients that were getting treated. It took 2 Murusade mp’s to come out and speak against this madness. The MCH was supporting ill, sick and vulnerable families since the 70s.

I don’t condone squatting and I do hear your point but this current government is not working on people’s behalf. They are trying to sell of these gov owned lands to private investors who hail from various qabiil. Not that long ago they tried buying an MCH. They even kicked out the ill, weak and vulnerable patients that were getting treated. It took 2 Murusade mp’s to come out and speak against this madness. The MCH was supporting ill, sick and vulnerable families since the 70s.

Public land should be used as public land, and if the Government sells it, it should be again, for the benefit of the public. For instance, Puntland Govt, sold a plot of land that was public and invested that money into Garacad Port, so, from public use to public use.

Trending