HAAAYAAAAAY HE IS MENTALLY SICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
It's confirmed waryaa. You are mentally sick. Nacalaa you have an unhealthy obsession with bantus. Every single thread you make is about them. Do they have something you want?:mahubowtf:

Go seek some help. I'm kindly advicing you as your fellow somali sister @TheMadMullah
:farmajoyaab:

You're my new inspiration to my thread titles @Rkelly:samwelcome:

It's confirmed waryaa. You are mentally sick. Nacalaa you have an unhealthy obsession with bantus. Every single thread you make is about them. Do they have something you want?:mahubowtf:

Go seek some help. I'm kindly advicing you as your fellow somali sister @TheMadMullah

we should focus on empowering our own people instead of b@tching about others :manny: also why do somalis have an obession with other peoples business like mind your own i dont get it wallahi:draketf:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

He posted this picture of himself back in the day. Should explain a lot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeesto

VIP
A Koonfurian with a name that starts with KH? That shit is very is rare:ooh:.Qadiijo iyo Qadro miyaa la iska daayey?:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending