Gypsie Romanian pranks his Xalimo ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I bet the Xalimos were like - yall are so beautiful mashallah, then he starts to prank her after they broke up and now he's ugly and don't deserve her? Wallahi, some of these es are so tribal and dumb, smfh.

ExcessFame

True Villain
They aren't Slavic, sxb. Their language is a Romance language like French, Portuguese, Spanish etc

I personally don't care about them but I came here for the late night fun :siilaanyolaugh:

Poor girl vowed to only go for somali guys from now
They have Slavic influence, remember the one drop rule :drakelaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I bet the Xalimos were like - yall are so beautiful mashallah, then he starts to prank her after they broke up and now he's ugly and don't deserve? Wallahi, some of these es are so tribal and dumb, smfh.
Stfu....

Which Halimo said they were cute together? They're both ugly and they both look like they smell of musty socks and raw onion.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Gypsy?

tenor.gif

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
They aren't Slavic, sxb. Their language is a Romance language like French, Portuguese, Spanish etc

I personally don't care about them but I came here for the late night fun :siilaanyolaugh:

Poor girl vowed to only go for somali guys from now

Nah. :nahgirl:

Actions have consequences and she made her choice. She belongs to Beesha Gypsy now. :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.