Gynocentric feminist system turned a broken man to islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Joe kenick (yusuf) lost his house and got sent to prison for child support after divorcing his wife for cheating. They took everything, his children and left him broken. After fighting for too long his brother-in-law told him to go to Bahrain.

Allah guides whom he wills.

Someone get him an apple and a complimentary Xalimo :shookgabre:
Damn even cadaan women reject them when they convert to Islam. I guess after that xalimos are pretty much the to to. Speaking of which I've never seen a convert marry a Madow Muslims female before.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
Damn even cadaan women reject them when they convert to Islam. I guess after that xalimos are pretty much the to to. Speaking of which I've never seen a convert marry a Madow Muslims female before.

Did you even watch the videos ?

Joe kenick (yusuf) lost his house and got sent to prison for child support after divorcing his wife for cheating. They took everything, his children and left him broken. After fighting for too long his brother-in-law told him to go to Bahrain.

Allah guides whom he wills.

it's funny that only low achieving broken cadaans resort to islam
you would never see a high income studied cadaan from a upper middle class to upper class family come to islam as they have a superior complex to Bedouin ayrabs
im-not-mean-its-not-my-fault-the-truth-hurts-8394461.png

:reallymaury:
29EDB97700000578-3137879-Terrorist_Known_as_the_White_Beast_because_of_his_brutality_Evan-a-5_1435173715129.jpg
al-shabaab-al-shabab-harakat-al-shabab-mukhtar-robow-omar-hammami.jpg

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
it's funny that only low achieving broken cadaans resort to islam
you would never see a high income studied cadaan from a upper middle class to upper class family come to islam as they have a superior complex to Bedouin ayrabs
im-not-mean-its-not-my-fault-the-truth-hurts-8394461.png

:reallymaury:
29EDB97700000578-3137879-Terrorist_Known_as_the_White_Beast_because_of_his_brutality_Evan-a-5_1435173715129.jpg
al-shabaab-al-shabab-harakat-al-shabab-mukhtar-robow-omar-hammami.jpg

What are you talking about ? you are comparing a man that got rapped by Gynocentric system and lost everything instead of taking the suicide route he took the spiritual route and found his purpose to CIA agents joining their foot soldiers.

Are you f*cking nuts :cosbyhmm:

Please watch the videos above, this guy is not low achieving, he has 5 degrees and things where going well for him until the system broke him apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts