Gym heads since Trump wants gyms to open soon will y’all go there?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Gucci mane @Grigori Rasputin @Macalin M and other gym heads what will y’all do? :kanyehmm:

Just thinking about them dirty ass mf who go to the gym coughing around you or not washing their hands when they use the bathroom makes me sick and I ain’t even a gym head like that. I only used to go there for hooping or swimming.

Trump wilding Walahi dude wants more people to catch this virus rushing into opening gyms, movie theaters, the malls etc :snoop:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I'm cool with calisthenics, if restrictions get lifted the park has a little gym for that.

psyche

To each their own
The fact that Trump blames WHO for the viral outbreak in America and yet hasn't put restrictions on gyms is a testimony to his incompetence.

It still confuses me how that men is the leader of your country.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The fact that Trump blames WHO for the viral outbreak in America and yet hasn't put restrictions on gyms is a testimony to his incompetence.

It still confuses me how that men is the leader of your country.
He wants gyms, movie theaters, malls etc to open May 1st :faysalwtf:

Dude keeps ignoring what Dr Fauci tells him to do.

Our governor said our stay home order may be extended past it’s expiration date which is May 4th.

psyche

To each their own
He wants gyms, movie theaters, malls etc to open May 1st :faysalwtf:

Dude keeps ignoring what Dr Fauci tells him to do.

Our governor said our stay home order may be extended past it’s expiration date which is May 4th.

You have my condolences, hopefully the rate of transmission keeps going down.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Figo I am excited the movies are open. Going to the theater this weekend. Wanna be my date?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ffs trumps a legend man. @Figo you gotta find me a sweet one so I can get that visa

1587132290299.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Walaahi they want 2020 to finish us off. These elites got some agenda man! they probably surprised this many survived so far.

:drakelaugh: :pachah1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I would advise pple to stay away from gyms until we are out of harms way. The weather is good, go for a run and explore nature:)

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Walaahi they want 2020 to finish us off. These elites got some agenda man! they probably surprised this many survived so far.

:drakelaugh: :pachah1:
Did you hear what Dr Oz said? Man said open up the schools so 2% of the kids die. These people demons man.

@Gucci mane @Grigori Rasputin @Macalin M and other gym heads what will y’all do? :kanyehmm:

Just thinking about them dirty ass mf who go to the gym coughing around you or not washing their hands when they use the bathroom makes me sick and I ain’t even a gym head like that. I only used to go there for hooping or swimming.

Trump wilding Walahi dude wants more people to catch this virus rushing into opening gyms, movie theaters, the malls etc :snoop:

lol good points. which is why its better to buy equipment for at home workouts if you can, and of course, good ole pushups and situps. i am starting at 100 push ups per every other day, then lifting weights on alternate days too.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
lol good points. which is why its better to buy equipment for at home workouts if you can, and of course, good ole pushups and situps. i am starting at 100 push ups per every other day, then lifting weights on alternate days too.
I agree. Lots of people have been ordering gym equipments online so they can just work out at home till this thing cools down which won’t be possible till like June at the earliest. I feel like things will never be the same again. Wearing masks is gonna be a normal thing from now on.

Trending