Gym bros: how do I fix lower back pain

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah
I’ve been lifting for a couple years now, however idk if it’s muscle imbalance, getting older, or sitting posture but I’ve been increasing feeling more pressure around my lower back, espcially when I lay on my back in my bed. I work at a firm that requires me to sit and do my work. Tbh I don’t really stretch but I’m more focused on adding more deadlifts and back extensions to my routine to fix this. Is this the way to go ?

Wear some gym belt thingy. An old head saw me doing bar curls and putting pressure on my lower back. He told me to invest in a gym belt if I don’t want to have back problems later

I’ve been lifting for a couple years now, however idk if it’s muscle imbalance, getting older, or sitting posture but I’ve been increasing feeling more pressure around my lower back, espcially when I lay on my back in my bed. I work at a firm that requires me to sit and do my work. Tbh I don’t really stretch but I’m more focused on adding more deadlifts and back extensions to my routine to fix this. Is this the way to go ?
How old are you? My husband has back pain due to a slipped disc.

Stop lifting try loosing weight and being lean.

Engage in swimming and walking.

Trending

Latest posts