Guys

I'm going to get a lot of heat for this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walahi I haven't noticed their color.. But I don't like this girl and the way she's spreading her misfortunes...This is soo embarassing walahi.. Also we Somalis need to stop encouraging and gassing this kind of people up.. I've seen her YouTube videos comments.. One guy was calling Somali people racist lol.

I'm going to get a lot of heat for this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maxresdefault.jpg

Why us men? We have nothing to do with xalimos like that. sbx. We're all responsible for our own actions.
True.. But Somali women are our mothers, sisters and some of them future wife's.. So a stain on their honor affects us as well. We all carry the Somali name at the end of the day.

Tukraq

VIP
this is why I was advocating for 4 wives, lots of desperate halimos that don't get no type of attention, especially the darker ones as @Reiko mentioned and embarrass us in such fashion

After that incident with that halimo claiming to be washing a Madows ass I'm seriously considering if I ever wanna claim to be a Somali... Shit is too depressing knowing we share race and all that.. I need something positive to cheer me up walahi....

What can be done to avoid such future incidents?

@Abdalla @Samaalic Era @Finesse @HalimaJ @Reiko @Jaydaan @saredochani10 @sophisticate

PS. This is an L to all Somalis both female and males :susp::ohlord:

cease to feed it, it will die. it's that simple what u don't feed will die.

True.. But Somali women are our mothers, sisters and some of them future wife's.. So a stain on their honor affects us as well. We all carry the Somali name at the end of the day.
Mate, I stopped defending xalimos a long time ago. If u live in London u'd understand. They think that as long as they post quran verses on their socials they can be naag nools and hoe around. lmao. U can't do anything about it. Let's just create a new qabil with ajnabis. Planning on marrying an Eri :siilaanyosmile:

this is why I was advocating for 4 wives, lots of desperate halimos that don't get no type of attention, especially the darker ones as @Reiko mentioned and embarrass us in such fashion

hhhhhhhh, two wrongs don't make right. We have too many females to export because abdis dying for tribes or gangs.
#abdislivesmatterstopkillingeachother

Tukraq

VIP
hhhhhhhh, two wrongs don't make right. We have too many females to export because abdis dying for tribes or gangs.
#abdislivesmatterstopkillingeachother
it is what it is, were low on Male population so the pretty somali women find spouses and the ugly ones wild out and get played as shown in this story, 4 wives is the solution tbh

Mate, I stopped defending xalimos a long time ago. If u live in London u'd understand. They think that as long as they post quran verses on their socials they can be naag nools and hoe around. lmao. U can't do anything about it. Let's just create a new qabil with ajnabis. Planning on marrying an Eri :siilaanyosmile:
I feel sorry for my British brothers across the ocean. You are happy to come to greener pastures here in NA I will bless you with a thick Puerto Rican when you get here. :denzelnigga:

After that incident with that halimo claiming to be washing a Madows ass I'm seriously considering if I ever wanna claim to be a Somali... Shit is too depressing knowing we share race and all that.. I need something positive to cheer me up walahi....

What can be done to avoid such future incidents?

@Abdalla @Samaalic Era @Finesse @HalimaJ @Reiko @Jaydaan @saredochani10 @sophisticate

PS. This is an L to all Somalis both female and males :susp::ohlord:

Believe me. I wish we were a lowkey community like asians. Working hard, minding our own business. I don't know why people expose their issues on youtube. Maybe it's the education ? She said she wasn't super close with her parents. I am still speechless. Somalis should take a break from social media. Even on twitter. Just too much buuq I want to hack twitter and delete all of their accounts. I'm not gonna blame dark skin xalimos. As if the skintone is going to change anything. I just hope we become more ambitious, more calm, more compassionate, more focused. We can't control people. But we can ourselves become an example for other somalis. voila :)

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Stop treating dark skinned xalimos like crap and the men who do raise.dark skinned children should instill into a stron sense of identity and love for their skin color.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm an independent. Always have been.
Always will be.

What Somalis do has no bearing on me. I have zero control over them so I won't waste my energy in trying to be the universal spokeswoman for Somalis on the interweb.

Twitter is generally negative.

YouTube is exhibitionist.

And people want an outlet to talk and discuss their problems as they lack support through other channels and/or are looking for validation.