Guys with receeding hairline

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
thats true. it must be genetic though cos there's plenty of starving people in the world and i dont see them balding in their twenties.

Yeah, probably genetic. My bidaar hasn't started yet, but i'm not out of the woods yet, hopefully i get to keep my hairline like my father :wow1:

i wonder what the cause of this problem is?

why do somalis have this problem? if its genetic, is it because of inbreeding or perhaps another reason.

someone needs to conduct research on this topic :damnmusic:

It's the lack of zinc in the diet which is common in the entire region, we mostly avoid fish as well despite our coastline, the generation before our father never had this problem on the scale we see in our generation, hell even our fathers were no were as bad as the youth today that bald at 16.

Factor in all the excessive fapping to further deplete the little zinc left on top of using all kinds of chemicals on their hair the situation becomes even more dire.

How many Farah's do you know that eat the following? our forefathers heavily used Sesame seeds/oils or lamb for their zinc intake, every bald guy I know avoids these foods like a plague.

Top10.PNG

Zinc deficiency leads to changes in the protein structure of hair follicles leading to weakening of their structural integrity. This means new hairs will fall off quicker than they should. The importance of zinc to hair regrowth has been confirmed in lab rats.

Furthermore, there are recorded cases of people whose hair changed back from dull, aging gray to their original colors when placed on diets rich in zinc.

Another study puts the importance of zinc to hair regrowth on the mineral’s crucial role in DNA and RNA production. This is a requirement for the efficient division of follicle cells leading to an improved anagen stage of the hair growth cycle.

In addition, the effectiveness of zinc in reversing hair loss due to negative enzymatic reactions has been demonstrated in topical application of the mineral.

why do somalis have this problem? if its genetic, is it because of inbreeding or perhaps another reason.

I tried to launch the Somali Bidaar party in order to campaign for the rights of somali bidaar folk. None of these people were interested,in fact ,one did not receive any donations via PayPal .I have researched the bidaar epidemic and I have the solutions. However, I will not release it until ,erm,PayPal .

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
In a Somali household you can never grow your hair out or do anything cool with it, and when you're old enough to move out your hair is already gone.:mjcry:
This right here is an example of female privilege.
:sass1:

Cornrows? Go for it. Twists? Why not? Buns, braids, baby hairs? Anything at all
:rejoice:

I do sympathize with Somali men and their lack of freedom when it comes to hair though. Given the many textures it can come with who knows what hairstyles can be done if they were allowed?
:meleshame:

This right here is an example of female privilege.
:sass1:

Cornrows? Go for it. Twists? Why not? Buns, braids, baby hairs? Anything at all
:rejoice:

I do sympathize with Somali men and their lack of freedom when it comes to hair though. Given the many textures it can come with who knows what hairstyles can be done if they were allowed?
:meleshame:

Most of the Faaraxs I know just grow their hair long to hide that famous forehead. Usually the Timo Jileecs have a worse hairline than the timo Madows.

I remember this one Somali guy with straight hair came to class the next day and he apparently used gel for a comb over.

Its as if he didn't notice combing his hair backwards revealed half his head :russ:

Kinda like this :susp:
tumblr_mh27uhUtEt1rka5ueo1_500.jpg

Apollo

VIP
In a Somali household you can never grow your hair out or do anything cool with it, and when you're old enough to move out your hair is already gone.:mjcry:

This is one of the few ridiculous Somali taboos I fully endorse.

f*ck long hair on guys. It's disgusting.

why would the result of inbreeding only be a receding hairline?
I think it's probably the diet just like mijaha paastada ah and the overall skinny frame that faaraxs are cursed with.
it's a known fact that better nutrition promotes hair growth. unfortunately, there isn't any nutrition in paasto, bariis and malawax with sweet shaah.

Status
Not open for further replies.