Guys with receeding hairline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Shave it off. Girls love it. Ive gotten way more attention since shaving. Try to grow some facial hair though sideburns/beard.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
Mine started receding, I reckon I've got a few years left to go.

I need to get married before anyone notices :meleshame:

Zeus

STYLIN
In a Somali household you can never grow your hair out or do anything cool with it, and when you're old enough to move out your hair is already gone.:mjcry:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Well, if you have a nice round head go for it shave it off. But if your head is lumpy like a potato you can buy a hat instead.:gucciwhat:

Most men eventually go bald. Just rock it and be a man, anyone can get pussy. But keeping it is another story. :hillarybiz:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
All you bald niggas go Turkey cheap hair implants. A few uncles have gone it's only €2000. 100% hair growth with a better hairline than my natural one nacalaa.

i wonder what the cause of this problem is?

why do somalis have this problem? if its genetic, is it because of inbreeding or perhaps another reason.

someone needs to conduct research on this topic :damnmusic:

:mjswag:I am too young to have a receding hairline
:rejoice:No one in my family suffers from this curse I am not worried about it

This all started when I was 6 years old :mjcry:
I put coconut oil and other stuff on my hair but that didn't work
This is why I am saving up for a hair implant because that;s my only hope

Keo

VIP
I think my family is blessed. My dad is 47 and still has his hair and my maternal grandfather is over 70 still has his hair.

I don't have bidaar, here how it goes 4 me and most Somalis from what I've seen.

Shaving ZERO: Look best IMO with 1mm hair left behind, giving it that distinctive gray color (work wounders if you have muscles and not short)

Hair growing from ZERO: Bad. Looks like having receding hair line, until it grows beyond 1.5 inch

Haircut all round number 1-3cm and beyond: Usually Looks bad on Somali guys 4 some reason (All farax need to dump this stupid style)

Haircut from sides 1-3cm leave the top: Very good look. Alters head shape and makes it proportionate (best for farax with weird head shape)

Leave it to grow beyond 5cm: Great results. Hair covers most of the forehead /temple, needs too much work and at least 4 months 2 grow.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
i wonder what the cause of this problem is?

why do somalis have this problem? if its genetic, is it because of inbreeding or perhaps another reason.

someone needs to conduct research on this topic :damnmusic:

Pakis are the inbreeding champions and i don't see them having any issues with balding :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending