Guys who want a religious wife

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
lets Islamic Somali history from 615 AD to 1969, after all Somali history began with Marxists:drakekidding:

It's pretty well-established that even before 1969 Somali women put on a head scarf upon getting married usually not a priori but I'm guess you'd like to selectively forget that cultural practice.

:russsmug:

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
I mean the muslim women who didn't cover up and weren't religious in my neighborhood were going around sleeping with Jewish dudes. The Jewish dudes would be bragging and showing us nudes they sent :birdman:. Some were being pump and dumped by Mexican dudes. One managed to get pregnant by some Mexican guy called carlos and the dude moved 2 months later and cut her off. These were mostly north Africans though. Taking all these L's. My sisters couldn't leave the house alone even though they are older then me and had to do home school and made friends at the mosque only.They would go to their houses to have fun or their friends came to our house. So they ended up just staying home most of the time until they were married. :damedamn:

Last edited: