Guys who do you find the most attractive Attractive Somali Women and Turkish women?

brown_cotton_rich_hijab_pdp.jpg

65bd9d467059e256e7df8ea1df801218.jpg

original.jpg

chiffon_scarves.jpg

turkish-hijab-style13.jpg

HTB1ybozsHArBKNjSZFLq6A_dVXaD.jpg_q50.jpg

The age old BiC question.
Depends really. Which of these two items are you willing to share?
:sass2:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It looks kinda hot for a somali woman with a nose piercing, thick lips and make up

65bd9d467059e256e7df8ea1df801218.jpg

It looks ty and turns me off. My wife will never wear such a thing. s wear it and imitating popular culture is not good if it stems from indecency.

Imo a girl that wears a nose ring is liek girl that wears a choker.

:nahgirl:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Them thicc southerner shordies beat all allah baayey I had this one kenyan mali shordy fukkin wit me heavy back in the day she couldnt resist my waqooyi accent and fell in love wit da kid :banderas:

I slapped her bawty one time and it was jiggling for a solid minute somali women have the softest booties :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

It looks ty and turns me off. My wife will never wear such a thing. s wear it and imitating popular culture is not good if it stems from indecency.

Imo a girl that wears a nose ring is liek girl that wears a choker.

:nahgirl:

Shut it. Nose rings do not look ty. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it is tish. It doesn't stem from indecent culture. Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi women were the first to wear it and then westerners copied it and made it mainstream.

I love my nose ring. I will never remoof

:rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Beauty is subjective, remember you are beautiful to someone no matter what another says :)

Shut it. Nose rings do not look ty. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it is tish. It doesn't stem from indecent culture. Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi women were the first to wear it and then westerners copied it and made it mainstream.

I love my nose ring. I will never remoof

:rejoice:

Nose rings are not indecent in that way, but in Somali culture, it signified slavery - slaves owned by Somalis had their noses pierced up to around 80 years ago. Indian slaves had their noses pierced by the Persian Mughals, and Hindu women would have their noses pierced upon marriage as a symbol of being her husband's property. There is even mention of nose piercings being used to identify slaves in the Bible. It wasn't until it was popularized in the west in the 1980s and 90s that it lost its stigma in other places, and by the 2000s it had become an innocuous accessory

Interestingly, the Hindi word for nose piercing is "Natha" which is derived from "Nathna" which was the act of piercing an ox's nose and putting a rope through it to guide it

Some Somalis disapprove, but so many girls have them now that the meaning has changed completely into something innocent

Nose rings are not indecent in that way, but in Somali culture, it signified slavery - slaves owned by Somalis had their noses pierced up to around 80 years ago. Indian slaves had their noses pierced by the Persian Mughals, and Hindu women would have their noses pierced upon marriage as a symbol of being her husband's property. There is even mention of nose piercings being used to identify slaves in the Bible. It wasn't until it was popularized in the west in the 1980s and 90s that it lost its stigma in other places, and by the 2000s it had become an innocuous accessory

Interestingly, the Hindi word for nose piercing is "Natha" which is derived from "Nathna" which was the act of piercing an ox's nose and putting a rope through it to guide it

Some Somalis disapprove, but so many girls have them now that the meaning has changed completely into something innocent
Would u want ur future wife to have a nose piercing?

Trending