Guys who cry

Brothers.. What's your opinion on guys who cry? I had this homie who got dropped by his girlfriend and the dude was literally on the floor and crying like a little girl.. I was laughing so hard at this dudes behavior..
So would you cry if your girl dropped you? Or would move on to get another girl?
Personally speaking I can never cry over a girl.. Once my ex asked me why I never cry for her.. I told her my tear canal is as dry as the sahara desert, so even if I tried no tears will come out.

Macalin M

Out here
My dad slapped me one of the first time I cried (that I remember) He said crying is not good to do in public. He said I can cry when I’m alone but never in public. I can’t remember the last time I cried tbh.

My dad slapped me the first time I cried. He said crying is not good to do in public. He said I can cry when I’m alone but never in public. I can’t remember the last time I cried tbh.
Your dad is a good man:samwelcome:

I mean I would've been more understand if you got kicked in the nuts and cry.. But over a girl :mahubowtf::gucciwhat:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Nothing wrong with it, repressing emotions is detrimental to your mental health and can lead to violent outbursts but it's best to cry discreetly and not infront of others

Brothers.. What's your opinion on guys who cry? I had this homie who got dropped by his girlfriend and the dude was literally on the floor and crying like a little girl.. I was laughing so hard at this dudes behavior..
So would you cry if your girl dropped you? Or would move on to get another girl?
Personally speaking I can never cry over a girl.. Once my ex asked me why I never cry for her.. I told her my tear canal is as dry as the sahara desert, so even if I tried no tears will come out.
Your friends sounds like his hurt.
When a guy is being deceptive he cries in front of the girl he likes so she feels bad. You friend needs your support. You need to be a better friend dude

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He is fruity.
Boys dont cry over relationships.
It hurts but we dont cry. U will be seen as feminine nigga.

Real dude will smash lots of girls just to forget his ex.

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
I actually question my humanity sometimes because I can't remember the last time I properly cried I get sad sometimes but never any tears :manny:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The longest it took me to get over a girl was 1 minute and thats because I was sad that I wouldn't get free lineups anymore (she was a sick barber)

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
ok crying a little bit or showing emotion is cute but being on the ground?
nigga bye
i’m out

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Your title is misleading. Crying over a relationship should be the title

Was going to label you as toxic until I read it all

Trending