Guys what's the life like in Canada? 7 of my family members will arrive Canada 2morro morning IA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's the life like a begginer in Canada?

Sidee ama qaabkee, Soomaalida meesha joogtaa u nool yihiin?

Reer Canada ayaan la hadlayaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well! Let me tell you abt it

70% of geeljires born and bread there have turned out to be criminals and addicted to Hennessy

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Real talk!

Walahi Canada is one of few countries that are the best this world can have. Toronto is gorgeous. Education is superb. Their health system is good. The opportunities are there. One can practice Islam openly. They have mosques everywhere. Islam is the second biggest religion. Their passport is powerful. Politician participation is at the tip of your finger. The country is the second largest in the world so they can move anywhere. Their military benefits are superb (if your young relatives would join it). They got good ceydh :meleshame::kanyehmm:

Last edited:
Well! Let me tell you abt it

70% of geeljires born and bread there have turned out to be criminals and addicted to Hennessy

They are grownass men, with dhaqan and diin, the youngest among them is 10 though.

Nolosha meesha ayaan se ka hadlayay.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TimaJilic

Actually the grown ones are at risk for picking up the bottle due to disillusionment because of frustration with language and other frustrations.

The worst ones are gadal ka gar. Dhaqan and diin dont help. They will try so hard to assimilate. Inshallah Allah has their back. Canada is fucked up. My apti was shot execution style. His brother stabbed numerous times. His other brother locked up for 20. Gabdha iiska ba daa rag jamaciaan bey iiska racayan. At least in america the influence wont lead to death or incarceration.
As for the older ones beerta bey gallen ba laga yaba iinad maqashiid. Heeny is cheeeeep.

The worst ones are gadal ka gar. Dhaqan and diin dont help. They will try so hard to assimilate. Inshallah Allah has their back. Canada is fucked up. My apti was shot execution style. His brother stabbed numerous times. His other brother locked up for 20. Gabdha iiska ba daa rag jamaciaan bey iiska racayan. At least in america the influence wont lead to death or incarceration.
As for the older ones beerta bey gallen ba laga yaba iinad maqashiid. Heeny is cheeeeep.

What's with all this negativity, I believe Canafa is a great place, and they will get to use it, they will study, become postive and enjoy life in Canada.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
how old are the boys? and where theh oroignally fromif they 16 and over than they're fobs and won't get with the gang life

Tukraq

VIP
They will become geeljire savages manshallah:siilaanyosmile:they can make a lot of money of the dope game and hoes:ooh: theyll be respected in the streets like an Assad of allah:trumpsmirk: be big time players and run the streets

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Mate @TimaJilic your relatives are better off staying in Somaliland; Justin Trudeau somehow managed to turn it into a 3rd world shithole.

What's with all this negativity, I believe Canafa is a great place, and they will get to use it, they will study, become postive and enjoy life in Canada.
Adiga adeer runta ayaan ku sheegay. After 10yrs you going to remember my words. We see and are telling you in advance what to expect. We have experience.
If was up to me i would only bring 23 yr old guys with families and have their families in somalia . either get an education or work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts