Guys so down bad they’d smash james charles

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Literally there is no such thing as women supporting women no more.

there is lack of sisterhood and not supporting another sister to transition into who she is. :manny:
I didn’t consent for you to show mental illness symptoms in my thread.

These tranny's are looking better than some real women nowadays. Technology has truly advanced.

They used to look like this.
View attachment 253194

Now they look like this
Get your eyes checked. That still looks like a full-fledged man. And an ugly one at that. They try so hard but fall incredibly short of catching the essence of what being a woman is. He wasted money on plastic surgery.

Alhamdulilah.

Even I a woman, sometimes mistake them as a woman wallahi.:jcoleno::mjcry: some of them blend right in. :farmajoyaab:
Please don’t fall for their cheap imitations. They try to dazzle us with a bit of surgery, makeup skills and weird mannerisms they copy from real women. Women are more complex than whatever it is these beings are. Stay aware, young sis.

Yaraye

VIP
Please don’t fall for their cheap imitations. They try to dazzle us with a bit of surgery, makeup skills and weird mannerisms they copy from real women. Women are more complex than whatever it is these beings are. Stay aware, young sis.
I can tell some part, while some i can tell when they speak, and others .......:stressed: maybe I need to see more of them so I can tell them apart all the time

Even I a woman, sometimes mistake them as a woman wallahi.:jcoleno::mjcry: some of them blend right in. :farmajoyaab:
its because of heavy makeup trends - overly contoured faces, huge lashes and crazy lip fillers. The exaggerated look was pushed for a reason

Might even make a thread about it

Yaraye

VIP
its because of heavy makeup trends - overly contoured faces, huge lashes and crazy lip fillers. The exaggerated look was pushed for a reason

Might even make a thread about it
exactly!:ooh: I didn't know what it was that made them so alike. But since its a thing for many women online to put on heavy makeup, and get their body done (breast, BBL, nose, cat eyes..etc), everyone are all starting to look like to me. the women all look alike and the transwomen are similar to them too. Like they are all made of the same mold.:dwill:
They all look like instagram baddies

I can tell some part, while some i can tell when they speak, and others .......:stressed: maybe I need to see more of them so I can tell them apart all the time
The ones you can’t tell it’s because they’re trying very hard to pass as a women. They act like a stereotype of what a women (in their understanding) is and should be like. You can tell it’s not genuine but an act to deceive and conform to an image.

I would be judging them very critically on the inside and they would pick up on it that I can tell they’re not a real women. Even after years of imitating women, they are still very insecure with their fake lives as women. They only feel good about themselves when people play along with their delusions.

Yaraye

VIP
Yes because trannies are what Allah made them as, they not what they think they are. It's still sus as hell though.
of course someone with this pfp would say such a thing
ForwardSweep

Literally there is no such thing as women supporting women no more.

there is lack of sisterhood and not supporting another sister to transition into who she is. :manny:
is that my somali sister Nayeon???:ileycry::damn:

switch to dark mode nigga
switch to light mode nigga

Ooh-Ahh GIF by TWICE

Last edited:

Trending