Guys on a scale of 1 to 10 how mad do you think Somalilans will be when Somaliland exports oil and gives no revenue to Somalia?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Girl go take your diaper saggy as$ and go run to suck Ethopia's dik. Kuluaha "Somalians" Go focus on the people living in Somaliland who don't claim you:chrisfreshhah:

Inshallah this project will make a difference to the ppl in that region. Somalia is making gains with lots of investment and business developments. I hope this continues and I want all Somalis to live happy and stable lives.

End of story!

No hatred or jealousy is needed. @Awbarkhadle say Alhamdulilah and keep it moving.

Take your tackiness elsewhere

:trash:

Why would they be mad though? :kodaksmiley: You people need to stop thinking somalis outside somaliland hate you. We don't. If you become prosperous it's a guul for all somalis.You don't need to give any of your oil to anyone, help yourselves first and become a better country. We actually like you guys so much we want you back in the country. You guys think it's because we want to steal your resources. Not true. Propaganda. Go to any somali region and see if people actually hate isaaqs :ufdup:

Why would they be mad though? :kodaksmiley: You people need to stop thinking somalis outside somaliland hate you. We don't. If you become prosperous it's a guul for all somalis.You don't need to give any of your oil to anyone, help yourselves first and become a better country. We actually like you guys so much we want you back in the country. You guys think it's because we want to steal your resources. Not true. Propaganda. Go to any somali region and see if people actually hate isaaqs :ufdup:

I have family members that are Isaaq and they don't behave this way. Its always ppl like this that want to give everyone else a bad name.

When someone is given blessings they should thank Allah and be grateful. Not start imagining that everyone else will be jealous.

Such small-minded behaviour is embarrassing to witness.

:snoop: :snoop:

I mean you can't blame Isaaqs for thinking that way, surely. When someone tries to exterminate you, it is not because they like you.

Before you say that is in the past, or it was just the government and not the people, the reality is a huge percentage of Southerners left right and centre today do the following, in private and in public:
  1. Excuse the genocide as a rightful crackdown by the government on a rebellious people
  2. Downplay what happened by saying it was a few people that were rightfully killed
  3. Harbour and celebrate those that led the genocide
  4. Insist on state funerals for the worst perpetrators of the genocide, including those convicted of war crimes abroad
  5. Regularly insist that Isaaqs should stop talking about what happened and move on. This is an indicator to me why the two sides can never see eye to eye again. It tells you that 30 years later the event has a different significance to one group than it does to another.
I'm not talking about what people do for FKD points here, I am talking about every day people and politicians alike engaging the above behaviour.

In my experience those that say and write the above outnumber those that say what happened was a terrible thing and we have to find a way to live peacefully again.
I'm not Isaaq, but grew up mostly around my Isaaq reer abtiyaal. From what I have seen with my own eyes, and from what I've heard from them, I can fully see why the vast majority of them feel the way they do about the South/Somalia.

The reality is that Southerners like yourself with good intentions towards Isaaqs are a minority.

OffTheDome

Proud American
The average Somalian won’t be mad and will actually welcome this achievement

however I expect the Somalian government to be writing another letter to the international community :comeon:

I mean you can't blame Isaaqs for thinking that way, surely. When someone tries to exterminate you, it is not because they like you.

Before you say that is in the past, or it was just the government and not the people, the reality is a huge percentage of Southerners left right and centre today do the following, in private and in public:
  1. Excuse the genocide as a rightful crackdown by the government on a rebellious people
  2. Downplay what happened by saying it was a few people that were rightfully killed
  4. Insist on state funerals for the worst perpetrators of the genocide, including those convicted of war crimes abroad
  5. Regularly insist that Isaaqs should stop talking about what happened and move on. This is an indicator to me why the two sides can never see eye to eye again. It tells you that 30 years later the event has a different significance to one group than it does to another.
I'm not talking about what people do for FKD points here, I am talking about every day people and politicians alike engaging the above behaviour.

In my experience those that say and write the above outnumber those that say what happened was a terrible thing and we have to find a way to live peacefully again.
I'm not Isaaq, but grew up mostly around my Isaaq reer abtiyaal. From what I have seen with my own eyes, and from what I've heard from them, I can fully see why the vast majority of them feel the way they do about the South/Somalia.

The reality is that Southerners like yourself with good intentions towards Isaaqs are a minority.
To add to that they protest every foreign investment in Somaliland. Turkey owns the port of Mogadishu and they were doing protests about berbera. Let’s keep it real Somaliland will probably give money to projects like it did for beledweyn dam but won’t give any money to the government. Somalians will be protesting saying it belongs to Somalia kkkkk

To add to that they protest every foreign investment in Somaliland. Turkey owns the port of Mogadishu and they were doing protests about berbera. Let’s keep it real Somaliland will probably give money to projects like it did for beledweyn dam but won’t give any money to the government. Somalians will be protesting saying it belongs to Somalia kkkkk
That is the government, which does not represent the people. I know many of the people agree with the governments stance and behaviour to Somaliland, but since the general population didn't elect them they don't represent the will of the people either.

I get your point though.

I understand where you're coming from. But I'm telling you now, no somali wakes up in the morning with hate on his heart about isaaq. At least your average somali. The kacaanka did good and bad. Only kacaan policy I despise was bombing innocent isaaqs in somaliland. So if people celebrate MSB they are celebrating him for what good he did, not what he did to the isaaqs. Peopl e want isaaq to move on, because really no one wants to remember what happened in the somali civil war. We rather move forward. We don't want to bring it up, too many bad memories. Too many lives lost. You also got to understand that people defend their warlods because of qabil. Somalia entered civil war, the warlods are the ones who protected their qabils and saved them from getting killed by other warlods. If somalia becomes a proper government then all the criminals and killers should be trialed and punished. But it's more likely they will be dead by the time somalia gets its shit together to persecute them. We can't do it right now cause every qabil will want defend their warlods and it becomes a shit show. 1 and 2 I'm surprised people actually do that. It's shameful but definitely not majority. Forgetting about the past, the somali people are open to start a new page without hate. Isaaqs also need to stop thinking people hate them and are actively out to get them out. Which again is used by somaliland government to make hate between somalis.

Girl go take your diaper saggy as$ and go run to suck Ethopia's dik. Kuluaha "Somalians" Go focus on the people living in Somaliland who don't claim you:chrisfreshhah:
Somalian is the nationality of someone from Somalia like India/Indian, Canada/Canadian, Nigeria/Nigerian. Somali is an ethnic group that is indigenous to the horn of African and have many nationalities like Djiboutian and Kenyan.

If I’m not mistaken the ones who have been sucking ethiopia off is somalia. Farmajo literally sold himself to abiye. You invited them to capture Mogadishu and your politicians all work for their sirdoon.

I understand where you're coming from. But I'm telling you now, no somali wakes up in the morning with hate on his heart about isaaq. At least your average somali. The kacaanka did good and bad. Only kacaan policy I despise was bombing innocent isaaqs in somaliland. So if people celebrate MSB they are celebrating him for what good he did, not what he did to the isaaqs. Peopl e want isaaq to move on, because really no one wants to remember what happened in the somali civil war. We rather move forward. We don't want to bring it up, too many bad memories. Too many lives lost. You also got to understand that people defend their warlods because of qabil. Somalia entered civil war, the warlods are the ones who protected their qabils and saved them from getting killed by other warlods. If somalia becomes a proper government then all the criminals and killers should be trialed and punished. But it's more likely they will be dead by the time somalia gets its shit together to persecute them. We can't do it right now cause every qabil will want defend their warlods and it becomes a shit show. 1 and 2 I'm surprised people actually do that. It's shameful but definitely not majority. Forgetting about the past, the somali people are open to start a new page without hate. Isaaqs also need to stop thinking people hate them and are actively out to get them out. Which again is used by somaliland government to make hate between somalis.
Forget Somaliland. Sii niyaadwanaag leh idinka uu midoba and stop killing each other. You don’t just hate Somaliland you hate each other on an individual clan level. Crabs in a bucket.

Villainess

Somalian is the nationality of someone from Somalia like India/Indian, Canada/Canadian, Nigeria/Nigerian. Somali is an ethnic group that is indigenous to the horn of African and have many nationalities like Djiboutian and Kenyan.

If I’m not mistaken the ones who have been sucking ethiopia off is somalia. Farmajo literally sold himself to abiye. You invited them to capture Mogadishu and your politicians all work for their sirdoon.
this is the funniest shit i've ever heard. you guys are irrelevant :damn: go worry about yourselves instead of "somalians"

Forget Somaliland. Sii niyaadwanaag leh idinka uu midoba and stop killing each other. You don’t just hate Somaliland you hate each other on an individual clan level. Crabs in a bucket.
Saxib it's in process. All somali clans from djibouti to kenya have someone they fought with. And it isn't anything new. Somali clans used to fight all the time back then. And it's part of nomadic culture. Once somalia modernizes so will this qabil hate disappear because it's something that started because we fought for grazing lands. No clan wars for some time now. And that's good process. This isn't even about midnimo. Or about somailand becoming independent. It's a question where does the hate came from. Especially from new generation isaaq kids who never saw the civil war. The hate is so strong, you guys think we are out there to ruin every chance somaliland gets to become better and are always hating on isaaq.

this is the funniest shit i've ever heard. you guys are irrelevant :damn: go worry about yourselves instead of "somalians"
Lmao it’s literally the truth. Somalia is a name with a Latin suffix. It was given to you by the Italians. All countries that end in ‘a’ plural with an N at the end. It’s basic grammar.

Somalians are behaving like Pakis who now call themselves pakistanis because there grandparents were bullied when they moved to the UK. Every other stan country drops the stan as a plural like Afghans and Kazakhs kkkkkk

Villainess

Lmao it’s literally the truth. Somalia is a name with a Latin suffix. It was given to you by the Italians. All countries that end in ‘a’ plural with an N at the end. It’s basic grammar.

Somalians are behaving like Pakis who now call themselves pakistanis because there grandparents were bullied when they moved to the UK. Every other stan country drops the stan as a plural like Afghans and Kazakhs kkkkkk
The british named you guys Somaliland.... no difference there.

The way you keep saying Somalians I'm having trouble believing you are Somali. Get out of here reer Ethiopia