Guys lets have a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

The dumb ass jahiil hyperactive who also happens to be asexual wants somnet to revive. This is his way of telling the members to post more.

"
Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:11 pm

guys be active, gaaladi ba naku so badatay, even they dont admit they are gaalo but trying to be sneaky and try to but doubt on simple minded here, if you want i mean."

Loooooooool The dumb ass couldn't be more obvious. f*ck you and that shithole nigga. :russ:

You lost your damn mind.

Somalispot is winning. Thanks menace. I will twerk for you sometime next year.:lolbron:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The dumb ass jahiil hyperactive who also happens to be asexual wants somnet to revive. This is his way of telling the members to post more.

"
Postby Hyperactive » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:11 pm

guys be active, gaaladi ba naku so badatay, even they dont admit they are gaalo but trying to be sneaky and try to but doubt on simple minded here, if you want i mean."

Loooooooool The dumb ass couldn't be more obvious. f*ck you and that shithole nigga. :russ:

You lost your damn mind.

Somalispot is winning. Thanks menace. I will twerk for you sometime next year.:lolbron:
Wtf is he talking about?:dwill:
Why do people pretend like dude is not a snake especially on somnet:francis:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Wtf is he talking about?:dwill:
Why do people pretend like dude is not a snake especially on somnet:francis:
Since when did he care about non Muslims talking about Islam? This fucker would cape for atheists and ban anyone who came for them, now the site is losing traffic he wants members to post more?

Udun/gegiroor I hope you don't fall for this hypocrites tactics. He's the same guy who said you needed to be banned.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Hyperactive will burns his thobe upon arriving to Vancouver and follow that up by creating an account on SS so he can access the NSFW section. You heard it here first. :damedamn:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Hyperactive will burns his thobe upon arriving to Vancouver and follow that up by creating an account on SS so he can access the NSFW section. You heard it here first. :damedamn:
That's if he gets tired of animal . You know how the Middle East get down with. Loooool

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Since when did he care about non Muslims talking about Islam? This fucker would cape for atheists and ban anyone who came for them, now the site is losing traffic he wants members to post more?

Udun/gegiroor I hope you don't fall for this hypocrites tactics. He's the same guy who said you needed to be banned.
To late he already fell for it:cryinglaughsmiley:I saw him posting about religion or atheist thread:cryinglaughsmiley:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
How long before Sh. Hyperactive issues a fatwa against Somalispot?:diddyswag:

Q

Queen Carawelo

How long before Sh. Hyperactive issues a fatwa against Somalispot?:diddyswag:

He will join the party once he realizes his heroes joined SS and when I say heroes I literally mean every man on somnet.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
That Nacas asexual nimoNaageed called Hyper is qasaaro ...wax runtii wax laga soo qaado maaha..he is a fucking snake ..a charlatan ..just few days before I got banned he was in boxing me about personal matters, even sending me family pics and then once I got banned the naag said " congrats Fah for banning him "

To late he already fell for it:cryinglaughsmiley:I saw him posting about religion or atheist thread:cryinglaughsmiley:

I am here and posting. However, I will bash atheists and other gaalos wherever I found them, especially when they bash Islam.

As for somnet, one credit I have for FAH is, he cleaned that place from all of the Islamophobe atheists, those who commit blasphemy, and who promote indecency. To my knowledge, he make sure atheist-loving MODs such as Lama and RW not to run that place as they please.

Anyhow, this site needs to have a clear policy on those who are running with indecency, Islamophobia, and blasphemy. WTH, you have here AJ and Ciddharta. I am not here to read their crap. Audubillaah, never had I expected Islamophobia, blasphemy, and indecency would be protected within Somali society. What did the world come down to? Unbelievable!!

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I am here and posting. However, I will bash atheists and other gaalos wherever I found them, especially when they bash Islam.

As for somnet, one credit I have for FAH is, he cleaned that place from all of the Islamophobe atheists, those who commit blasphemy, and who promote indecency. To my knowledge, he make sure atheist-loving MODs such as Lama and RW not to run that place as they please.

Anyhow, this site needs to have a clear policy on those who are running with indecency, Islamophobia, and blasphemy. WTH, you have here AJ and Ciddharta. I am not here to read their crap. Audubillaah, never had I expected Islamophobia, blasphemy, and indecency would be protected within Somali society. What did the world come down to? Unbelievable!!
Can you tell me how he cleaned up anything I personally actually like most mods and fah but the only thing he did after you got banned was use chief kimbo as escape goat even thoe he did nothing:camby:Also stop with the policing you got banned from somnet for the same reason don't you remember:camby:What was that thread again where you made a thread about wanting atheist banned just for you to end up banned:cryinglaughsmiley:
You seem to live in your own bubble where you think Muslims are perfect:cryinglaughsmiley:Also we have an ignore feature buddy you can put them on there and continue with your life. :camby:

Can you tell me how he cleaned up anything I personally actually like most mods and fah but the only thing he did after you got banned was use chief kimbo as escape goat even thoe he did nothing:camby:Also stop with the policing you got banned from somnet for the same reason don't you remember:camby:What was that thread again where you made a thread about wanting atheist banned just for you to end up banned:cryinglaughsmiley:
You seem to live in your own bubble where you think Muslims are perfect:cryinglaughsmiley:Also we have an ignore feature buddy you can put them on there and continue with your life. :camby:

If FAH threw out AJ, Chief Kimbo and other atheists here - especially SaciidAyaanle and VicePrez - it is fine in my book. Wait a minute, at least that what I thought they said here.

I didn't create a thread asking atheists to get banned. I made a comment. However, the reason for my banning was another day when my buddies SonOfANomad and Kaafiye were unfairly banned. WTH, do I sit there and watch when my brothers were banned unjustly? Unlike you I have principles, you homo-loving kid. I called Lama f*ck OFF and when some of the other MODs encouraged him to ban me, and they did, the reaction shook the whole place. Didn't you see what my two warriors sisters - Idman and Buraanbur, bro Meta, Jalaaludiin, TheGoodSheppard, and many others did. The whole place was shaken where FAH publicly rebuked LeJ, and where LeJ had publicly tried to take a blame for Lama :cryinglaughsmiley:My sister Buraanbur was unfairly banned because of the fights she put up there, but the reaction has changed that place. It seriously did, and Muslims are in controls there now. At least what is I am told :)

Well, I am here now and contributing to this site. I want the success of this site, but this site really needs rules to govern so it does not become a place where the Somali Muslim majority stays out. We need clear policies adopted for those who promote Islamophobia, indecency, and blasphemy. It shouldn't be a place where homos and blasphemous named AJ, a homo named Ciddharta, a homo-loving kid named Gambit, and other homo-in-disguise atheists turned it upside down. It needs to be a mainstream site and Muslim Somalis should feel home. It is my brotherly advice to the site owners.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If FAH threw out AJ, Chief Kimbo and other atheists here - especially SaciidAyaanle and VicePrez - it is fine in my book. Wait a minute, at least that what I thought they said here.

I didn't create a thread asking atheists to get banned. I made a comment. However, the reason for my banning was another day when my buddies SonOfANomad and Kaafiye were unfairly banned. WTH, do I sit there and watch when my brothers were banned unjustly? Unlike you I have principles, you homo-loving kid. I called Lama f*ck OFF and when some of the other MODs encouraged him to ban me, and they did, the reaction shook the whole place. Didn't you see what my two warriors sisters - Idman and Buraanbur, bro Meta, Jalaaludiin, TheGoodSheppard, and many others did. The whole place was shaken where FAH publicly rebuked LeJ, and where LeJ had publicly tried to take a blame for Lama :cryinglaughsmiley:My sister Buraanbur was unfairly banned because of the fights she put up there, but the reaction has changed that place. It seriously did, and Muslims are in controls there now. At least what is I am told :)

Well, I am here now and contributing to this site. I want the success of this site, but this site really needs rules to govern so it does not become a place where the Somali Muslim majority stays out. We need clear policies adopted for those who promote Islamophobia, indecency, and blasphemy. It shouldn't be a place where homos and blasphemous named AJ, a homo named Ciddharta, a homo-loving kid named Gambit, and other homo-in-disguise atheists turned it upside down. It needs to be a mainstream site and Muslim Somalis should feel home. It is my brotherly advice to the site owners.

Walahi adiga waa isku dhex yaacdey.

Why are you keep calling people homo? Waan yare kaa shakiyey sxb. :ohhh:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

1: he only threw out aj when the whole site went berserk he used chief kimbo as a escape goat the guy wasn't even involved the vics prez and siciid ayaanle aren't banned they just moved to this site whether you believe or not no atheist outside the first 2 were banned since you were gone:ehh:
2. You don't have principles you sheepishly follow a religion learn the difference you hate atheist and homos because your religion tells you to I unlike you hate homos not because of some religion tells me to but because I have this so called principles you preach about:camby:
Instead of thinking about yourself and your kind why don't you think about everyone else:camby:
I unlike you in general believe in doing whats right with or without religion:camby:

^Without religion, you don't have principles. I don't hate anyone unless they preach their filth and starting rub it into our nose. If an atheist or a homo is respectful, it is between him (or her) and his Creator on his beliefs and what they do in their life. Last night you and Ciddharta were discussing a homo filth. If you have any principles, you wouldn't be throwing around that filth. You should have kept it to yourself. Because you two and Viceprez are perhaps embroiled in that life-style, you don't have the morals that would stop you from broadcasting it, and that is why you guys were throwing it in front of everyone. However, on our side as Muslims, this is where our beliefs in religion and what we have been forbidden from us come in.

Seriously guys, you're bringing the quality of the site down if you will continue discussing that life-style. Just my two cents. Remember no one cares about your beliefs or life-style unless you impose it on others by preaching it :cool:

1: he only threw out aj when the whole site went berserk he used chief kimbo as a escape goat the guy wasn't even involved the vics prez and siciid ayaanle aren't banned they just moved to this site whether you believe or not no atheist outside the first 2 were banned since you were gone:ehh:
2. You don't have principles you sheepishly follow a religion learn the difference you hate atheist and homos because your religion tells you to I unlike you hate homos not because of some religion tells me to but because I have this so called principles you preach about:camby:
Instead of thinking about yourself and your kind why don't you think about everyone else:camby:
I unlike you in general believe in doing whats right with or without religion:camby:
This is the same nigga leading the charge for trannies talking about principles :dead:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
^Without religion, you don't have principles. I don't hate anyone unless they preach their filth and starting rub it into our nose. If an atheist or a homo is respectful, it is between him (or her) and his Creator on his beliefs and what they do in their life. Last night you and Ciddharta were discussing a homo filth. If you have any principles, you wouldn't be throwing around that filth. You should have kept it to yourself. Because you two and Viceprez are perhaps embroiled in that life-style, you don't have the morals that would stop you from broadcasting it, and that is why you guys were throwing it in front of everyone. However, on our side as Muslims, this is where our beliefs in religion and what we have been forbidden from us come in.

Seriously guys, you're bringing the quality of the site down if you will continue discussing that life-style. Just my two cents. Remember no one cares about your beliefs or life-style unless you impose it on others by preaching it :cool:
Principle= morally correct
Morales have very little to do with religion
Learn the difference.
you know what lets believe your muslim=principles idea why the f*ck are the Muslims killing innocent people what about burning people alive or slitting throats there is good and bad people in any religion or atheist.
isn't funny how the Muslim world and people you claimed to morally correct people tend to in act in disgusting matter?
:stopit:
Not including arabs who are known for homosexual activities:snoop:

Rubbing it in your nose huh you randomly came to a thread that had nothing to do with you or your religion to yet in your eyes were the bad guys:ririwtf:
Is call a joke dumb ass if you don't find the thread funny good for you some of us do:camby:
I was :superman:when siciid called u out few months back but I see they were right about you:wow:
Your nothing but a religious hypocrite :wtfdis:
Not to mention you got called out before for thirsting after minor on somnet :urgh:
You can try to shit on my character but am a better person than you or most of this site:westbrookswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending