Guys lets Celebrate Body Positivity

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is a reason one of them fell down.

1654475882302.png

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Fat people are disgusting. Has anyone noticed fat people are no longer targeted or dissed by anyone anymore? Doctors can't tell them to cut the baruur because it's offensive now. They cant do their jobs anymore. I honestly can't remember the last time I heard a fat joke. Fat jokes were the #1 jokes once upon a time. I think we have discovered who the most protected group in society is and it's the overweight and obese (who feel no shame being that way despite the many who die of hunger)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fat people are disgusting. Has anyone noticed fat people are no longer targeted or dissed by anyone anymore? Doctors can't tell them to cut the baruur because it's offensive now. They cant do their jobs anymore. I honestly can't remember the last time I heard a fat joke. Fat jokes were the #1 jokes once upon a time. I think we have discovered who the most protected group in society is and it's the overweight and obese (who feel no shame being that way despite the many who die of hunger)
Under Trudeau #BodyPositivity is gaining great traction, #TransAbled is next where people who are fully able transition to become disabled as they freely identify as.

This will be great for many Somalis who will claim to be #Trans Abled to gain Benefits

Realistically, how can you tell your wife she’s needs to lose weight without being mean?
“(Whatever name you call each other), I’m starting a new physical fitness routine. I want us to get healthy and fit together as a team. What do you think of that idea?”

Be loving, encouraging, uplifting to your spouse as you would like her to be to you. Family is supposed to build each other up not tear each other down. Shaming your wife will have consequences for you as man. Her feeling negatively about herself means she won’t be her best self for nafteed and for you.

kids still make fat jokes all the time

Trending

Latest posts