Guys let mix these genes

Status
Not open for further replies.
She definitely looks more Somali in this pic, stunning eyes btw
d1b5c963-9bb7-4e7d-a4ca-6aea0af84658-14477-000014f6a3d0129f-jpeg.31671

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abaayo can you believe a guy with a puppy profile ❤️ I just knew he had to be my friend... ughh so cute

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Stop fetishizing mixed women it’s creepy I admit she is beautiful mashallah not ever mixed somali is going to come out like her :ayaanswag:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Black women have an inferior complex about their hair hence the weaves likewise Somali girls have an inferior complex about dark skin hence the Diana. Many xalimos like @Lola_Vonroe wanting to marry out so they can produce none Somali looking kids.

Stop fetishizing mixed women it’s creepy I admit she is beautiful mashallah not ever mixed somali is going to come out like her :ayaanswag:

This. You're basically saying your better than us because your mixed.

Thats why mixed people have this crazy ego because they're used to being complimented everytime during their life

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't hate dark skin saaxiib :) please don't ruin this thread with your nonsense. Can you behave yourself ?
I don't trust dark skin es one caught me slipping one night she followed me and hid in an alleyway wearing all black it was the smile that gave her away while I was tugging on a next chicks hand she had me banged to rights qumayo oo wajii madow:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts