Guys I've a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexist men? It should be the other way around tbh!
What mothers do for us is beyond measurable and dads are amazing too but like Hooyo is real one

Ikr but why do Somalis keep women down? Our mothers are the strongest people i have ever seen. They rise up 8 kids without dad. And still i hear they are half of a men. Where does this quote come from?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ikr but why do Somalis keep women down? Our mothers are the strongest people i have ever seen. They rise up 8 kids without dad. And still i hear they are half of a men. Where does this quote come from?
Arab culture. How can Islam say that women and men are different but equal and then this shit? That's a contradiction, so clearly the Arabs wanted to keep a particular aspect of their culture. And then dumbass Somalis adopted that idea, and now it's polluting our culture.

Not arab culture its Somali culture,Nomadic people are often faced with constant war fare and harsh lives.Women are often weaker in society and hence seen as lesser in nomadic societies.This coupled with the fact that they are a liability leads the men of the nomadic society to naturally emphasise their lackings.

Status
Not open for further replies.