Guys imagine this

Imagine if we could catch women like pokemon and then battle each other out.. Winner takes all home :ahh:

I think the first one I would catch to battle out would be @Reiko duqda caadi ma ahan.. She's a fighter :banderas:

Second would've been @HalimaJ she stig like a bee but beautiful like a butterfly :diddyass:

And then @VixR she would be the weird one I pull out on ciyaalka xafada...she would be lecturing them to sleep :lolbron:

And lastly
@Basra no one really knows her abilities :manny:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Imagine if we could catch women like pokemon and then battle each other out.. Winner takes all home :ahh:

I think the first one I would catch to battle out would be @Reiko duqda caadi ma ahan.. She's a fighter :banderas:

Second would've been @HalimaJ she stig like a bee but beautiful like a butterfly :diddyass:

And then @VixR she would be the weird one I pull out on ciyaalka xafada...she would be lecturing them to sleep :lolbron:

And lastly
@Basra no one really knows her abilities :manny:

my abilities will be to habar u with an omen

:manny:

:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Reiko I habaaar u with the might of my innocent spirit of omen ! The first panic of what u fear will be

220px-Candle_%28Slava_celebration%29.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Istaqfurallah"

I fear the most is my Faraax getting fat, I don't want a fat Faraax.

loool the mouth fear is not the same as the stomach internal fear huuno......I cast the habar

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Basra youre such a witch, I hate you. Now I'm creeped out,

Let me pray 2 rakahs.. I seek refuge in Allah from your witch craft.

Gibiin-Udug

I'm blasting Ruqiyah in this thread, may Allah swt block this qumayo (@Basra) internet on eternity, may she forget her somalispot password.

Accudubillah.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm blasting Ruqiyah in this thread, may Allah swt block this qumayo (@Basra) internet on eternity, may she forget her somalispot password.

Accudubillah.

for your reversal dua to work, your imaan has to be strong and we both know u r a munafiq loool sorry huuno I have cast it, its beyond my control

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

for your reversal dua to work, your imaan has to be strong and we both know u r a munafiq loool sorry huuno I have cast it, its beyond my control

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
Did you just call me munafiq?
What
The
Actual
Fxck.

Qumayo buraan.

Gibiin-Udug

you will receive a call from her

Qumayo, go take your medication. If your habaar worked, it would have worked on your mx ex husband who left you in the middle of the night, that's why you're always cursing him to have AIDS but he's living the good life.

Trending