Guys I'm thinking about making a YouTube channel give me ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can see the view potential though right
Bro walahi you're dead on I've seen this guy who watches soccer videos and reacts to them and gets a ton of views because he calls it NFL fan watchs soccer
People love it when outsiders compliment them however I'd do Indian music or Indian TV shows as their population is massive just imagine the views you'll get :banderas:

Tukraq

VIP
Bro walahi you're dead on I've seen this guy who watches soccer videos and reacts to them and gets a ton of views because he calls it NFL fan watchs soccer
People love it when outsiders compliment them however I'd do Indian music or Indian TV shows as their population is massive just imagine the views you'll get :banderas:
you can steal @A_A heart along the way, just take tips from the tv shows you will watch

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy

That's so right tho. I never see any reactors when people say to react to something say anything bad (unless it is obviously supposed to get a bad reaction). Collect you coin now

That's so right tho. I never see any reactors when people say to react to something say anything bad (unless it is obviously supposed to get a bad reaction). Collect you coin now
Reactions are easy money you just have to follow a couple of steps
First there is two types of reaction channels both are good in there own way
1 is controversial trending topics
2 non controversial stuff
Controversial topics will get you subscribed faster however it is more risky if an approach as you will alienate a certain segment of the audience and the videos turnaround won't be long meaning that the money that you generate on the video will diminish significantly after the drama or trending topic becomes old news.

The non controversial stuff will take you longer to build a big audience but it is safer and you're guaranteed revenue on videos for a longer time you can build a nice passive income on however you have to focusing on one main group of people don't spread yourself thin focus on one genre preferably one that has a large following if you do too many topics you risk alienating one group
Also you're welcome to join but first are you female or Male?

Great ideas guys I like @AussieHustler idea however I agree with the obese older Asian lady but one without teeth is too much I have to have a limit sxb:gucciwhat:

@government

How about closer to home? we will hire Eeddo @Basra who is obsessed being a character from the novels of Jane Austen and we will make her have showers and baths with Diana Cream till she literally becomes an albino. Since there’s a twenty something years age differences between you and her and she is on the heavy side, we will make you a couple romantically involved and totally in love with one another. We will also hire all her 9 kids and create dramatic scenes every episode? Since all the dialogue will be in English, I think it will be more popular than Games of Thrones. We will call it ‘When Sheikh Illeey met Elinor’.

@government

How about closer to home? we will hire Eeddo @Basra who is obsessed being a character from the novels of Jane Austen and we will make her have showers and baths with Diana Cream till she literally becomes an albino. Since there’s a twenty something years age differences between you and her and she is on the heavy side, we will make you a couple romantically involved and totally in love with one another. We will also hire all her 9 kids and create dramatic scenes every episode? Since all the dialogue will be in English, I think it will be more popular than Games of Thrones. We will call it ‘When Sheikh Illeey met Elimor’.
:russ::russ::pachah1: @Basra what do you say :duck:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why not reacting to Adolf Hitler's speeches? You could get views at least or a fan based of neo nazis. Either way, you'll be famous.

Mice and rat trapping channel
Is very low budget, you don't need to leave the house or show your face and they get millions of views on YouTube

All you need is to invest in quality rats, build a creative traps and find ur inner psychopath

And when your rats get out of hand, you buy a huge snake and start a snake feeding channel... millions of views on YouTube again

These kind of channels got most of elements of attraction like drama and suspense and they are very therapeutic and soothing to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending