Thank You USA Somalia Remix -

Armend Miftari MENDI

upload_2019-5-25_1-42-40.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-25_1-42-44.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-25_1-42-44.jpeg
    6.1 KB · Views: 142
@government

Be controversial and pose with a lady much older than you as your wife. She also has to be magnetic like she must be over 400 pounds, few front teeth missing and preferably with a bidaar showing. Call it 'Love is Blind or Commitment is unconditional'. Both of you should be very romantic towards one another like feeding each other chocolate, giving her roses, reading poems to one another, having a romantic dinner in a fancy restaurant next to the beach> On the set, both of you have to stare at one another romantically, smell one another and say, maashallah darling, you smell like the Jannah and make every viewer to miss you two and say, 'I should watch these two sick people what they have to say today'. Millions of subscribers guaranteed. A celebrity is born. If you need a producer, holla Sxb.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
@government

Be controversial and pose with a lady much older than you as your wife. She also has to be magnetic like she must be over 400 pounds, few front teeth missing and preferably with a bidaar showing. Call it 'Love is Blind or Commitment is unconditional'. Both of you should be very romantic towards one another like feeding each other chocolate, giving her roses, reading poems to one another, having a romantic dinner in a fancy restaurant next to the beach> On the set, both of you have to stare at one another romantically, smell one another and say, maashallah darling, you smell like the Jannah and make every viewer to miss you two and say, 'I should watch these two sick people what they have to say today'. Millions of subscribers guaranteed. A celebrity is born. If you need a producer, holla Sxb.

Wow so much thought.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
@Caanoshaax

The objective is to shock people and it creates larger audiences. The game is subscribers>$$$$$

She should be a Chinese, Korean or Japanese woman. Too many Farahs are with fat older white women. Something different and shocking

@AussieHustler First question, where are you going to find a 400 pound East Asian woman? I see the genius in your vision though, I see it being posted all over WHATSAPP and Facebook

@AussieHustler First question, where are you going to find a 400 pound East Asian woman? I see the genius in your vision though, I see it being posted all over WHATSAPP and Facebook

@Caanoshaax

Finding a 400 pound Asian with front teeth missing is the easiest part. Let @government accept the project and hire me as a producer. We might need investors and that’s where you and the other members here come in. We will all get rich.

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
@Caanoshaax

Finding a 400 pound Asian with front teeth missing is the easiest part. Let @government accept the project and hire me as a producer. We might need investors and that’s where you and the other members here come in. We will all get rich.

Sorry I have no desire to invest with 0.03 in my bank account how about a pull on a fatsuit and make this more controversial by being his 2nd wife's in the apartment next door? For episode 5 or 6 of course.

Or make some music, i'm thinking of making my own kind of music.
Music is too hard it requires talent and years to get famous I have a friend that is been doing music since 2014 and still doesn't have that big of a following I'm looking for a quick buck

Caanoshaax

lemme see that caanussy
In Mn there are a few different rappers who have a decent following. I think that song life of the party now has 1 mil on YouTube or something

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Music is too hard it requires talent and years to get famous I have a friend that is been doing music since 2014 and still doesn't have that big of a following I'm looking for a quick buck

So i made this video, my videos are just for the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts