Guys I came out 83% pretty. What about you?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH HASSAN SHEEKH WAA UGLY THEY DID MY NIGGA WRONG

View attachment 101940
Wtf how did this thing get 58% and he got 28%?
1585503954923.png

Thx walaal :salute:I have been good wallahi.
Took a break for exams (still pending to be resumed) and didn't want to return until everything is over but I got bored during this pandemic and wanted to interact with y'all. Hope everything is good for you as well! :dzmxmmb:

Alhamdulilah that's great to hear. Everything is okay on my end too thanks, apart from boredom lol

lol I also included a childhood pic and it attested me a bad face symmetry amongst others :kodaksmiley: a good interocular distance sounded never more flattering.

Let's take it with a grain of salt, we both know we look better than that anyway
:salute:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Man almost every Somali face you have to pull that line on the forehead all the way uupppppppppppPPPPPP kkkkkkkk

Don't worry its more about how people rate you in real life. Lol
:yousmart: Boqolkiiba boqol walaal I'm just indulging myself in self-deprecating humor

Alhamdulilah that's great to here. Everything is okay on my end too thanks apart from boredom lol

Let's take it with a grain of salt, we both know we look better than that anyway
:salute:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
True, it's just fun and games tbh :pachah1:
didn't intend to come across as if the results meant anything, probably should have chilled with the first post on this thread :browtf:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
you are too nice
giphy.gif

my whole face was on that shit, but if you want me to take the test again, i will.:yousmart:

plus @a y a n is a baddie from xamar and it is an honor to be the second best after her:fittytousand:
Ukhti just to be fair I want to see screenshot of the percentage , Ayan is still number one in my book kkkkkk