Guys I came out 83% pretty. What about you?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
She has a more Somali nose, though.
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA jay z wuu ka dhargey
1585498620700.png

kinda familiar with some cephalometric landmarks (or should be at least), spent some time with this and it was fun ngl
Those kinda apps are hit or miss, so a test run with Uhuru Kenyatta was warranted (since him and I came out as Scottish in the ethnicity app) lol :russ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Went ahead and took 5 runs (minus three outliers), fwiw the median was 75% whereas the mean was 74,6 % still happy with that :salute:

Wallahi it's disheartening when the line for the chin is automatically set at the lower lip and the hairline should be set at mid-forehead level and you have to drag your mouse cursor to what feels like the north-pole :wow:
went scientific on this exercise in narcissism, took too long but was interesting nonetheless :nvjpqts:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
kinda familiar with some cephalometric landmarks (or should be at least), spent some time with this and it was fun ngl
Those kinda apps are hit or miss, so a test run with Uhuru Kenyatta was warranted (since him and I came out as Scottish in the ethnicity app) lol :russ:
Went ahead and took 5 runs (minus three outliers), fwiw the median was 75% whereas the mean was 74,6 % still happy with that :salute:

Wallahi it's disheartening when the line for the chin is automatically set at the lower lip and the hairline should be set at mid-forehead level and you have to drag your mouse cursor to what feels like the north-pole :wow:
went scientific on this exercise in narcissism, took too long but was interesting nonetheless :nvjpqts:
ahhahahaaahhaha mashallah

""hairline should be set at mid-forehead level and you have to drag your mouse cursor to what feels like the north-pole :wow:""

:russ: :russ::dead::dead:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Ignore the App. I scored upper percentile and much lower. If your face doesn't fit the screen and it's tilted you will get a different read.

ahhahahaaahhaha mashallah

""hairline should be set at mid-forehead level and you have to drag your mouse cursor to what feels like the north-pole :wow:""

:russ: :russ::dead::dead:
thx akhi, don't worry about the nose, whenever I smiled even a bit the app said nose too wide or whatever.

Ignore the App. I scored upper percentile and much lower. If your face doesn't fit the screen and it's tilted you will get a different read.
true as well, this app had me closing in on the camera like
3uj7xi.gif

but the app is somewhat correct on some assessments, don't you agree? :sass2:

Bohol

VIP
I got 83%. My nose is not too wide though like @CaliTedesse. The app is cadaan based. Most Somalis are going to get wide nose or too wide since Somalis don't have wide faces, the girls even worse as they have smaller faces compared to their nose sizes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I got 83%. My nose is not too wide though like @CaliTedesse. The app is cadaan based, all Somalis are going to get wide nose or too wide since Somalis don't have wide faces, the girls even worse as they have smaller faces compared to their nose sizes.

I got a small nose. But you are correct in that its based more on cadaan facial dimensions which are less elongated.

What assessments? Lol
lol I mean it is not incorrect when it comes to my bigger forehead or elongated and narrow face while it's not correct regarding my nose (except for when I smile broadly) but I take pride in it as the descendant of dignified xoolo-dhaqato and geeljirreyaal :dabcasar: was just trying to bait you into sharing some results instead of dismissing the apps accuracy :duckr: