Guys i am terrified to go work

Talk to your doctor ask him/her to give you a letter that proves your condition and then ask your company to give you free from work.. My workplace has an arrangement that grants you a paid leave if you can prove that you have a condition that makes you vulnerable to coronavirus.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Start with small coughs so people can hear you. As soon as people notice and ask questions say naah im fine. Then later take a min pause say you have bad headache and cough little bit. Then confirm you fine. Before you know they will suggest you go home. Refuse and say I don’t want to let the team down and I got bills. Let them insist. You will pull this off because every farax has barkhad abdi acting skills in them
This will work but I fear I shall be outcasted from the industry forever due to being a carrier.

Write an anonymous email from an anonymous email address (triple check to make sure you aren't mistakenly sending it from your email address) to HR that you tested positive for the Chinese virus a few days ago but you don't want to self quarantine because you will lose your income. Act naive and clueless. That way, they will have to tell everyone to go home.

:pachah1:

An Asian woman had the sniffles last week and the entire building was evacuated. We are all working from home now.

My friend lied about being sick and took his sick pay two weeks ago and now has a couple of days until he has to return to work or no pay. What if he gets really sick and has to really take time off.

I would soldier on until the first real signs of the disease.

Write an anonymous email from an anonymous email address (triple check to make sure you aren't mistakenly sending it from your email address) to HR that you tested positive for the Chinese virus a few days ago but you don't want to self quarantine because you will lose your income. Act naive and clueless. That way, they will have to tell everyone to go home.

:pachah1:

An Asian woman had the sniffles last week and the entire building was evacuated. We are all working from home now.

Kkkkkkkk @TekNiKo make sure you use a VPN if you go ahead with my idea.

Trending