guys....... how to slide in Dms here?

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
help muslimeen and kufaareen (sike, repent aabaheen wasayaheen)

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
i clicked on this thinking it was going to be juicy
95B06D0F-58A8-476E-A9E1-4406DF6358FE.jpeg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
make a joke thats so bad its funny
start flirting a mix of cozzing and swearing that u would harm them northern style
make more jokes and then finish off with asking him out

x z

make a joke thats so bad its funny
start flirting a mix of cozzing and swearing that u would harm them northern style
make more jokes and then finish off with asking him out

i dont need dm tips uffa calaykh ceeb badhana. i will never slide into DM of an XY chromosome, thats their job!

i meant how do you message people

x z

omg! you guys cant read! im not asking for tips on sliding into DMs, i have too much dignity to even do that. plus even if i did, my game is 100 so dont need help

what i meant is how do you message individuals here

learn to read somaaliyeeen

vli6qjh8o56z.jpg

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
i dont need dm tips uffa calaykh ceeb badhana. i will never slide into DM of an XY chromosome, thats their job!

i meant how do you message people
oooh i thought u meant flirting tips lool just click on the emoji thats next to the notfication one its like creating a thread and u add people by using this @

x z

oooh i thought u meant flirting tips lool just click on the emoji thats next to the notfication one its like creating a thread and u add people by using this @

i am confusion huuno

Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 23.43.09.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
chile. my dms looking a bit skinny lately. i archived my posts and put up a muslim quote on my bio so dudes think im an isis bride and leave me alone. set myself up for failure smh

View attachment 145063
Lol they’ll call you a terrorist until they inform you that they have a muslim fetish after 10 vids of Mia khalifa
FD7B12E5-D92F-458E-BC71-558D8F073A30.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts