Guys help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to put the cart before the horse, it's not going to work unless you work on the basics.

Your lack of confidence is a sign of multiple insecurities, work on those, there is plenty of advice out there on how to, if your skinny bulk up, if your fat loose weight, if your weak get stronger, if your broke work your way out of it, these are the common ones etc.

Embrace no FAP as this will make you more aggressive, assertive and dominant getting rid of all these brain-fog anxieties and fear most males suffer from especially at your age while giving you that relentless drive, motivation and killer instinct (sexual transmutation), Napoleon in his Think and Grow rich famous book dedicates a whole chapter on it, read it

Then when it comes to implementation find yourself a guy that is naturally good with women and hang around with him, you will learn a lot from him and this will open up easy doors for you to build upon.

Give up all forms of useless soul destroying, intellect ruining escapism (TV, GAMES, MOVIES, MUSIC etc) and fill that time with the pursuit of knowledge, religion, your ambitions as well as sports/gym for health. Everyday you do this you grow further and further ahead of the sheeple pack of dummies and are able to manipulate them very easily as a result (either for the good or the bad)

Put some time a side to study the basic psychology of humans so you always have the upper hand in every interaction and build on it slowly until you become an expert, by doing this you will be able to read a person's body language and get all the cues you need on where they stand with you and what they want from you in instant fashion without having to pay attention to their useless verbal diarrhoea, you eliminate all the bad apples in a single swoop without wasting any time.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Work on your self-confidence.

This is my approach: Yeah, she is cute, but I bet dollars to donuts her fart stinks as much as the next person. In other words, she aint shit, unless, you make her to be one.

Last edited:
You want to put the cart before the horse, it's not going to work unless you work on the basics.

Your lack of confidence is a sign of multiple insecurities, work on those, there is plenty of advice out there on how to, if your skinny bulk up, if your fat loose weight, if your weak get stronger, if your broke work your way out of it, these are the common ones etc.

Embrace no FAP as this will make you more aggressive, assertive and dominant getting rid of all these brain-fog anxieties and fear most males suffer from especially at your age while giving you that relentless drive, motivation and killer instinct (sexual transmutation), Napoleon in his Think and Grow rich famous book dedicates a whole chapter on it, read it

Then when it comes to implementation find yourself a guy that is naturally good with women and hang around with him, you will learn a lot from him and this will open up easy doors for you to build upon.

Give up all forms of useless soul destroying, intellect ruining escapism (TV, GAMES, MOVIES, MUSIC etc) and fill that time with the pursuit of knowledge, religion, your ambitions as well as sports/gym for health. Everyday you do this you grow further and further ahead of the sheeple pack of dummies and are able to manipulate them very easily as a result (either for the good or the bad)

Put some time a side to study the basic psychology of humans so you always have the upper hand in every interaction and build on it slowly until you become an expert, by doing this you will be able to read a person's body language and get all the cues you need on where they stand with you and what they want from you in instant fashion without having to pay attention to their useless verbal diarrhoea, you eliminate all the bad apples in a single swoop without wasting any time.
Thanks this actually worked :salute:

I found out that I just dress ugly I put on some better clothes and now I feel confident :salute:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
f*ck confidence!

Its all about mindset. sex is your god given right, women are the source of said right. their only creation was to please men. repeat this while standing in the mirror.

demand their numbers nonchalantly. you get or they refuse. what you gonna lose? nada. move on.

rinse and repeat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending