Guys help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that hard tbh. Just walk up to the macaan ting like "listen abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab, i've seen you around and I just want to say your beautiful. I would love to take you out on a date sometime, can I get your number?" It's worth the try. You gotta practice. Try practicing on caadan tings then slowly graduate to Somali macaantos. Somali girls are tough to shuukansi but they will warm up to you if you keep trying, but you need some practice first.

Lol that is too cringey if you never met the girl

Befriend her and then once you can tell she's comfortable with you ask her out. Never ask her out Infront of her friends, make sure she's alone also ask for her social media if she does have one. Saaxiib take it slow

If ur attractive forget befriending just go up to her and ask her out most girls won't say no to a hot dude. But don't be weird about it just ease into the convo with a joke and relax most girls can tell when a guy is shy and no offense but it makes us feel weird.

Bohol

VIP
Works every time.

tumblr_nf48g4msmn1thitldo1_1280-jpg.15666

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Best ways to approach a Somali girl is by complimenting her than if you see her again inshallah ask for her number don’t ask her straight away it creeps women out especially the “hey yo babes can I get your number” line don’t :camby:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Getting her number is not the end goal, getting her number to setup dates is the goal. Clearly to get a girls number is by talking to her but just ask for her Facebook

Reborn
@Qansax I understand the dilemma you're facing saaxiib.Whenever I'm with ajnabi friends in uni they always tell me plenty of xalimos were eyeing me down but I always use the "It's haram akhi" excuse to cover my low confidence :farmajoyaab:

Reborn
Best ways to approach a Somali girl is by complimenting her than if you see her again inshallah ask for her number don’t ask her straight away it creeps women out especially the “hey yo babes can I get your number” line don’t :camby:

What's a good compliment in your opinion? All that's popping in my head is to mention her hijab :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
What's a good compliment in your opinion? All that's popping in my head is to mention her hijab :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
idk but whatever you say don’t say ass or boobs because you’ll attract the wrong xalimos just compliment her on something you notice and catches your eyes and don’t focus on her body look her straight in the eyes and don’t look nervous :bell:

Reborn
idk but whatever you say don’t say ass or boobs because you’ll attract the wrong xalimos just compliment her on something you notice and catches your eyes and don’t focus on her body look her straight in the eyes and don’t look nervous :bell:

You could tell her she got a Cute smile or just something you noticed and than take it from there

giphy.gif

I'll approach some tmrw and I will let you lot know any updates :yacadiim:
ps never spoken to a xalimo my age and this includes family

Don't compliment her. Don't show too much interest. If you do it's creepy. Talk about veeery random stuff and after ask for her number casually and super relaxed. Don't look scared because it's just a number and you'll just be chatting. That's just my advice.

When you see a fine chick, just grab her by the hand, take her to a corner, tell her a sweet lie, then say ur in a hurry and grab her digits.

Btw make sure you build up ur confidence too, girls sense that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts