Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
giphy.gif

Works everytime:diddyass:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Have a conversation with her. Steer that conversation in the right direction. If you steered the conversation and she remained in the conversation, you will get her number. More than anything, work on communication skills and know how to get a girl talking to you about the right things.

Ik fam i just dont have confidence

It's not that hard tbh. Just walk up to the macaan ting like "listen abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab, i've seen you around and I just want to say your beautiful. I would love to take you out on a date sometime, can I get your number?" It's worth the try. You gotta practice. Try practicing on caadan tings then slowly graduate to Somali macaantos. Somali girls are tough to shuukansi but they will warm up to you if you keep trying, but you need some practice first.

It's not that hard tbh. Just walk up to the macaan ting like "listen abayo macaan like malawax iyo malaab, i've seen you around and I just want to say your beautiful. I would love to take you out on a date sometime, can I get your number?" It's worth the try. You gotta practice. Try practicing on caadan tings then slowly graduate to Somali macaantos. Somali girls are tough to shuukansi but they will warm up to you if you keep trying, but you need some practice first.
Great advice mate. You're growing on me. This is @El padrone level shukaansi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending