Guys help (a family in SS is about to breakdown)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Somalis are naturally homewreckers. Look at all those girls advising her to destroy her house Lol.

Cadaan judges always rule in the mother's favour. @Gambar I'll advise you abaayo.

First we make up a sob story about how he's so cheap you have to reuse the baby's diapers

Then we'll destroy him by saying he's got a secret second wife

Finally we'll get him jailed by saying he's al shabaab

By the end of that lethal combo, the judge and jury will be sobbing so hard they'll give you your own mansion and monthly support.

The only downside to this is that without a father and growing up in an Cadaan society, your kids will grow up to be transgender sjws

Gambar

VIP
Cadaan judges always rule in the mother's favour. @Gambar I'll advise you abaayo.

First we make up a sob story about how he's so cheap you have to reuse the baby's diapers

By the end of that lethal combo, the judge and jury will be sobbing so hard they'll give you your own mansion and monthly support.

The only downside to this is that without a father and growing up in an Cadaan society, your kids will grow up to be transgender sjws
He does have a secret second wife. She lives somewhere in Maydh. :hillarybiz:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
give me your card number and the CCV code and ill send money:mjpls:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP

I think @Gambar needs @Steamdevolopment lawyering skills to represent her.

Duke

I didn't even know you were my seedi because gambar is my adopted sister on SSpot. I didn't read the rest of the posts yet bar yours, I will read it tomorrow and see what she has to say. In the affirmative, I might ask you some yarrad from qaaraanka SSpot.

Gambar

VIP
Duke

I didn't even know you were my seedi because gambar is my adopted sister on SSpot. I didn't read the rest of the posts yet bar yours, I will read it tomorrow and see what she has to say. In the affirmative, I might ask you some yarrad from qaaraanka SSpot.
You're asking for yarrad and he didn't even finish paying off the full mehr? :gucciwhat:

You're asking for yarrad and he didn't even finish paying off the full mehr? :gucciwhat:

Gambar

Huuno, ma dibjir baad noo soo xareeysay, war tanoo kale. Wuxuu ku leeyahay honeymoon iigu diraa Bahamas, ma Sheikh Dabacasar buu dadka moodaa oo Gypsy'ga $40.00 siiya? Dee yarradka soo kama horeeya meherka? Kolleyba marka uu kaa baxsado, we will raise with you these children and thereby, he should first pay me yarradka. The rest of the meher, ask him to give you kitaabka quraanka, kolleyba masjidka buu ka soo xadi ee hubso inuu kii shiicada ahaa kuu keen. Arooskiina maqbuul.

Gambar

VIP
Gambar

Huuno, ma dibjir baad noo soo xareeysay, war tanoo kale. Wuxuu ku leeyahay honeymoon iigu diraa Bahamas, ma Sheikh Dabacasar buu dadka moodaa oo Gypsy'ga $40.00 siiya? Dee yarradka soo kama horeeya meherka? Kolleyba marka uu kaa baxsado, we will raise with you these children and thereby, he should first pay me yarradka. The rest of the meher, ask him to give you kitaabka quraanka, kolleyba masjidka buu ka soo xadi ee hubso inuu kii shiicada ahaa kuu keen. Arooskiina maqbuul.
Meherku wuu bixiyay. Nuus buu bixiyay ila hadaa lakiin weli waxaa soo hadhay $25k. Bal aan wada fariisano Siwaaqroon iyo HY :ayaanswag:lets mediate this clan to clan. @Duke of Bohol is a good talker. Anuu dee doqon baan ahay ruunti. I fell for his sweet talk not knowing inuu shaydan shaydan kala jirin yahay. Markaa yaan sheekada kugu daalinee calaa kuli xaal Aabuu ilmahayga ii yahay markaa I will have to deal with the shaydan anyway. :farmajoyaab:

Meherku wuu bixiyay. Nuus buu bixiyay ila hadaa lakiin weli waxaa soo hadhay $25k. Bal aan wada fariisano Siwaaqroon iyo HY :ayaanswag:lets mediate this clan to clan. @Duke of Bohol is a good talker. Anuu dee doqon baan ahay ruunti. I fell for his sweet talk not knowing inuu shaydan shaydan kala jirin yahay. Markaa yaan sheekada kugu daalinee calaa kuli xaal Aabuu ilmahayga ii yahay markaa I will have to deal with the shaydan anyway. :farmajoyaab:

Gambar

Waa maxay Siwaaqroon iyo HY? Ma qabaa'il baa? Kiisu waa kee? Ka daa huuno. timirtii horeba dab loo waa, yeey is dillin labadaa qabiil.

$25k, ma Zimbabwean dollar baa? Kani jeebadiisa ayaa jeex jeexan, there isn't a quid in it. Haddii ay sheekada sidaa tahay, I forgive him the yarrad. Dukow, dawarsiga dhaafoo ee reerkaaga korso.

As a known wadaad who has solved lots of marriage problems I would love to hear what you both have to say.
I understood two things from this thread regarding you two which are.
  1. @Gambar yaa ku sixray for you to marry a man who can't even afford to take you to a holiday- make dua and ask for forgiveness from whoever cursed you and also try to forgive him
  2. @Duke of Bohol man put your trust in Allah and all will be alright

Bohol

VIP
As a known wadaad who has solved lots of marriage problems I would love to hear what you both have to say.
I understood two things from this thread regarding you two which are.
  1. @Gambar yaa ku sixray for you to marry a man who can't even afford to take you to a holiday- make dua and ask for forgiveness from whoever cursed you and also try to forgive him
  2. @Duke of Bohol man put your trust in Allah and all will be alright

The matter is sorted now. Few members tried to stir the pot and create fitnah between
us but alhamdullilah now we called off the holiday to Bahamas and will be going to Hajj
instead so we can protect ourselves against the evil eye.

The matter is sorted now. Few members tried to stir the pot and create fitnah between
us but alhamdullilah now we called off the holiday to Bahamas and will be going to Hajj
instead so we can protect ourselves against the evil eye.
ha iloobin in aad Quran ku soo akhrisid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending