Guys: does a girl's music taste matter to you?

Does a girl's music taste matter to you?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
If a girl likes afrobeat she will literally grind her butt on the nearest person/thing.
:susp:

:kodaksmiley:

You going to teach your children them songs as well?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve always listened to UK grime music and often preferred it over anything American besides a few artists. Must be their ridiculous accents.

No hopefully I don’t want my kids under the same trap as o fell in. Music is the root cause of sins

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
wtf?

Man if a girl has a similar music taste to me I would be really happy with that.

I’m trying to turn up with her while we jam “my shiney teeth and me” by chip skylark.

I don’t want no chick that’s going to look at me like this :ayaanswag: when I start talking to her about rappers.

There are kpop xalimos our there like @MariaMaria and @Blade1 :susp:which might cause problems. You might never know if a xalimo is into kpop until one day after you married the chick. Your driving in the car and she grabs the aux cord and she just starts playing it:susp:.

Than they might try to get you to become a kpop fan. Than you end up liking it and accidentally start listening to it around your friends. Once your friends hear they just start roasting you :jcoleno:. A sad cycle.

Kpop fans have a higher chance of becoming furries FYI. Maria is an ex furry.
LOL I'd make my partner listen to it and make sure they like it or else ill keep playing it and he'll have to like some of it or else I won't stop, but if I saw him watching it alone I'd get a divorce since thats a feminine thing to do for me. I don't know if I'm making a recipe for disaster :(

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
There are kpop xalimos our there like @MariaMaria and @Blade1 :susp:which might cause problems. You might never know if a xalimo is into kpop until one day after you married the chick. Your driving in the car and she grabs the aux cord and she just starts playing it:susp:.

Than they might try to get you to become a kpop fan. Than you end up liking it and accidentally start listening to it around your friends. Once your friends hear they just start roasting you :jcoleno:. A sad cycle.

Kpop fans have a higher chance of becoming furries FYI. Maria is an ex furry.

OMFG IM NOT A FURRY ufff

:jcoleno::jcoleno: that's some nasty fetish

stop tryna tarnish my name warya, I already said I stopped listening to kpop ages ago

giphy.webp

Also why do you sound like you speak from experience, be honest did your ex get you into kpop? :mjlaugh: who do you stan ?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
OMFG IM NOT A FURRY ufff

:jcoleno::jcoleno: that's some nasty fetish

stop tryna tarnish my name warya, I already said I stopped listening to kpop ages ago

giphy.webp

Also why do you sound like you speak from experience, be honest did your ex get you into kpop? :mjlaugh: who do you stan ?
I don’t stan any kpop artist. I don’t even listen to that shit. I can’t even name an artist.

Your community is toxic. Look what @Blade1 said. She would make her husband like kpop but would be bothered if the guy listened to it by himself. What the hell. That doesn’t make sense

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I don’t stan any kpop artist. I don’t even listen to that shit. I can’t even name an artist.

Your community is toxic. Look what @Blade1 said. She would make her husband like kpop but would be bothered if the guy listened to it by himself. What the hell. That doesn’t make sense
:ulyin:Then how do you know what stan means. Tbh I like you more now Jerome that you like kpop we should make a kpop fan group on here:salute:
LOL you can't name an artist but in reality you're like I Stan AOA BIGGING T-ARA KARA Girls Generation super junior Apink and for the new ones I Stan wanna one blackpink twice for their catchy songs and gfriend. Also when I want to listen to innocent songs I like lovelyz:ahh::damedamn: me too brother

Fr though I'm not as into kpop or korean shows as I used to be I don't even watch that much now other than produce 48:francis:

Why set your standards that low unless of course you listen to music yourself ?

Music is a poison to the soul and conscious mind, the hadith describes it as the handiwork of the devil.

I never quiet understood this back then as I do now with full research along with personal and many more anecdotal evidence from those that managed to quit this habit after years of being addicts

The degree of poison of course varies with rock/metal being the very worst followed closely by hiphop/RNB.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:ulyin:Then how do you know what stan means. Tbh I like you more now Jerome that you like kpop we should make a kpop fan group on here:salute:
LOL you can't name an artist but in reality you're like I Stan AOA BIGGING T-ARA KARA Girls Generation super junior Apink and for the new ones I Stan wanna one blackpink twice for their catchy songs and gfriend. Also when I want to listen to innocent songs I like lovelyz:ahh::damedamn: me too brother

Fr though I'm not as into kpop or korean shows as I used to be I don't even watch that much now other than produce 48:francis:

I wasn’t like 11-12 years old when I first listened to this song. Good song but the ending tho had me like :ohhh:

This is where the word stan comes from lol.i was jamming Eminem all the time when I was younger. I haven’t listened to any of his new stuff lately. His last album sound like video game intro music. Straight Terrible. But anyway Eminem was the first rapper j actually started to listen to and become a fan of.

2009 I was listening to Eminem, rock music from wwe, black eyed peas, and a couple of other well known pop stars. Good times indeed.

If she listens to drill (especially UK) and grime she's automatically ratchet and not wifey material

Girls that listen to pop shit like taylor swift and lana del rey >>> mainstream hip hop >>> road UK tracks with less than a few millie views on youtube

Last edited:

World

VIP
If she listens to drill (especially UK) and grime she's automatically ratchet and not wifey material

Girls that listen to pop shit like taylor swift and lana del rey >>> mainstream hip hop >>> road UK tracks with less than a few millie views on youtube

If she listens to grm daily/link up tv tunes then its a big no no. Pop and Somali music only. Even mainstream hip hop :susp:.

That disqualifies 99 % of Somali girls tho.

World

VIP
Why set your standards that low unless of course you listen to music yourself ?

Music is a poison to the soul and conscious mind, the hadith describes it as the handiwork of the devil.

I never quiet understood this back then as I do now with full research along with personal and many more anecdotal evidence from those that managed to quit this habit after years of being addicts

The degree of poison of course varies with rock/metal being the very worst followed closely by hiphop/RNB.

I’m not gonna be fooled by a girl who puts on a hijab and turns to the religion to find a husband and says she doesn’t listen to music, only for her to fall back into her bad habits shortly after. Even those religious girls who don’t listen to music have a preference, and if it’s hiphop then it’s a big no no. She has to listen to just ordinary mainstream or Somali songs personally. I don’t think it’s realistic to try look for a perfect spouse who does no wrong in the West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending