Guys....Am Sorry...I have something to confess...... :(

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was watching our USA National news- they were reporting Delta Airlines Pilots are protesting. Guess what? All of them were White Pilots. For every 15 White male, there was one single White Female Pilot.

I can't tell you how relieved and satisfied i was watching that. There was not a Black Pilot. For a Phobia rarely traveler like myself-- it is very amazing and fantastic walaal-yaaal - can i enjoy this moment in a space of confession?

PS Imagine in Africa. Every Pilot is Black. Helll to the mother facking NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
8f9.gif

Basra macaan, people don't like the truth. You get downvoted for saying it but you're right, I also don't want to see a world run by blacks. At least when the White/East Asian commits violence on a epic scale, they do it for things like acquiring territory or resources, they're controlled and calculated. A madow on the other hand will chimp out, cave your skull in with a rock and defecate on your lifeless corpse, ask him why, and all you'll get as a response is a blank stare. Somalis included, I'm still shocked on what transpired in the civil war, are Sub-Saharan Africans even people?

Basra macaan, people don't like the truth. You get downvoted for saying it but you're right, I also don't want to see a world run by blacks. At least when the White/East Asian commits violence on a epic scale, they do it for things like acquiring territory or resources, they're controlled and calculated. A madow on the other hand will chimp out, cave your skull in with a rock and defecate on your lifeless corpse, ask him why, and all you'll get as a response is a blank stare. Somalis included, I'm still shocked on what transpired in the civil war, are Sub-Saharan Africans even people?
Even if the white and yellow races win in terms of scope you can’t say that blacks just kill for no reason. A madow will still acquire resources through killing (Bantus will obtain a fresh meal by cannibalising your corpse and will steal your resources and claim your women just like whites/yellows do to their enemies) and Somali people acquire territory/resources by raping and pillaging defeated qabiils etc.

Trending