guys 😭 ila qosol! indho yar in somalia offended at being called indo yar

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
what in the colonization of a response did i fall upon? i was looking at this tweet:

CF32D783-08CF-441C-9105-B696CE8CB6BC.jpeg

Then in the comments i saw this 😭😭

209871E2-4FEB-4FAE-986F-9492C38016C2.jpeg

BF98DCF2-EE8D-4DAA-B494-AE5D4239AD6F.jpeg

this infiltrator is not only in our sheeko, but he is taking offence to it😭 first jar33r, not indo yar, ajnabis are gonna cancel the whole Somali langauge at this point

This is the future of Africa, where the shiinays will implement their society abroad and you will not be able to discriminate against them cause our xoolo African leaders will have sold the continent to then by then

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Small eyes seems offensive to me 😆😆🤣 don't we get offended if we are called big forehead or the skinnies?:hillarybiz:

x z

Small eyes seems offensive to me 😆😆🤣 don't we get offended if we are called big forehead or the skinnies?:hillarybiz:

Bruh we can’t change names for people we all grew up saying. There’s not even an alternative for Asians in somali. I think the nicest one out of them all is tiimo jilec, they got off lucky, cause i know a few alternative for them off the top of my head that aren’t as nice 😭

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I would rather be called Indho Yar than have Hollywood use white people instead of Asianwomen
1611521146243.jpeg

Bruh we can’t change names for people we all grew up saying. There’s not even an alternative for Asians in somali. I think the nicest one out of them all is tiimo jilec, they got off lucky, cause i know a few alternative for them off the top of my head that aren’t as nice 😭
Timo jilec also means someone who is a coward/weak

I mean “indhoyaar” isn’t even wrong tbh just a nickname for the small eyed people lol it’s an actual fact people are so salty and sensitive wallahi

x z

I mean “indhoyaar” isn’t even wrong tbh just a nickname for the small eyed people lol it’s an actual fact people are so salty and sensitive wallahi

My mom used to call them noodle for some reason and i told her ling ling gonna whoop her ass if she said it in public

Trending